I hope no member here is bidding on this one!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stickers are different too, there's no trademark after husqvarna , also the pull start handles are different , just things I noticed too. They fake a lot of stihls and even echo's . Just google Chinese made saw and its scary how close they are to the real saw.

I questioned one of the chinese manufactures about the "Special" label, because its actually just a regular 365 with small bar mount and bolt on intake boot. His reply was "you can't trust what the label says because its not actually a real Husqvarna" ...well you don't say :dizzy:

And for those who are wondering, this particular copy is cr@p quality from all accounts. I got a chance to play around with one a few years ago and the material quality/tolerances were horrendous, so bad so that some genuine husqvarna parts don't even interchange. In comparison the earthquake saws are much better quality.

Well this one is misrepresented because the seller used the Husqvarna name in the listing. It's fraud and should be a criminal offense.

It is, but our present GUTLESS gubbimint leaders will not do anything real to reign in the Chicoms as they are bankrolling our spending habits to the tune of 41cents per dollar:msp_scared:

It is, but our present GUTLESS gubbimint leaders will not do anything real to reign in the Chicoms as they are bankrolling our spending habits to the tune of 41cents per dollar:msp_scared:

I ain't just our present "leaders". On both sides of the aisle all the professional politicians are bought and paid for....."we the people" are just ####ed.

Did anyone here ever test one of these saws?? I'm just curious and a lil pissed off that they would do something like that, but I'm also not surprised.

Sooo - you guys want big gobbermint to step in and protect you? Buyer beware and the invisible hand aren't enough? :msp_sneaky::potstir:

Chinese quality is improving by leaps and bounds these days.Certain brands of quads,bikes come to mind.
I wonder how long before one of them makes a good saw?I wouldn't bet against it.

Chinese quality is improving by leaps and bounds these days.Certain brands of quads,bikes come to mind.
I wonder how long before one of them makes a good saw?I wouldn't bet against it.

That's what happened with the Japanese stuff, we used to call it junk when they started then we were struggling to keep up with their quality. The Chinese aren't stupid either, they know that if they improve their quality and keep the prices low they will corner the market. I have a Calloway Big Bertha driver, made in China, best one I've ever owned.

I sent the seller a message yesterday indicating their listing was a fake Husqvarna chainsaw, told them 97,000 people were on to them, no reply as of yet.

If they're a scammer you likely won't get a reply. If they aren't they are probably doing a lot of fact checking. They may also pull it from the listings and put it back on in a couple of months.

Sooo - you guys want big gobbermint to step in and protect you? Buyer beware and the invisible hand aren't enough? :msp_sneaky::potstir:

Yup, the talking heads are only interested in things that give them more power of money!!!

Latest posts

Back