Valentines Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she found a ring she wanted at the pawn shop,, got her a card and i got a new dewalt circular saw,, least i can cut wood with it:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

The misses and I have been married just a little over 2 years now... While she mildly puts up with my chainsaws (and even sharpens chain for me once in a while), I think I'll be leaving my chainsaws alone tonight... :msp_scared: Ok I might sneak a few minutes before she gets home... :msp_rolleyes:

What are ya'll doing for ur significant others tonight?

I'm going to reduce my lovely wife's workload by taking her to our favorite local restaurant for whatever she wants!

We might drop by the local Dolmar dealer and let her try the new 32cc.

Mike

I'm in my mid 20's its hard to find a woman who can appreciate chainsaws. So for Valentines day I'm going to make a pine cant and get all my runners out. May even go so far to find a couple more parts saws.

I already have the roses, chocolate, card and taking her out to dinner. Just to be extra romantic, I cleaned out the truck last night so the lady has a proper chariot tonight. :wink2:

The misses and I have been married just a little over 2 years now... While she mildly puts up with my chainsaws (and even sharpens chain for me once in a while), I think I'll be leaving my chainsaws alone tonight... :msp_scared: Ok I might sneak a few minutes before she gets home... :msp_rolleyes:

What are ya'll doing for ur significant others tonight?

She has volleyball and I have to pick up machines for our special needs ride on Saturday. We don't do the whole big celebrating for any holiday.

Well I bought the standard Roses and a Card. I got a cool tee shirt Born to Hunt.
Got the Deer tenderloin spiced up and ready for dinner. So After work tomorow I am allowed to go cut wood!:msp_wub:
V,D is kinda over rated but then I am a married guy lol.

For those depressed or feeling lonely without a Valentine, just remember nobody loves you any other day either:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back