What's On Your Bench? 2/15/13

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna take a picture of a Craftsman 42cc I'm gonna grind on and converting an 031 to electronic module. After looking at all the Huskys and that Top Fuel saw, I think I'll just go to bed.

:msp_angry:

Gotta get this one boxed up and sent out.

86b3ab96d71c0dd2ef6a271179441a84.jpg

Ms170: new fuel line.....maybe a 180 top end if I can get the guy to call me back
036: news seals, fuel line and a carb cleaning
038mag: piston, seals, gasket and a carb cleaning
Wildthing: freebiee to try out my dremel and my porting skills

I finally found a needle in a haystack...... a brake band for the old style metal brake on the 61/66/272 series.

Trying to figure out how in the #$%^^ to compress the spring without breaking something or killing myself :help:

I thought it was the right thing to do, JJ did have that ms290 airfilter, that I was having trouble locating, after all. He's a pretty good guy for a Unabomber lookalike.

Yeah he ain't bad for an undereducated hillbilly.

Yeah he ain't bad for an undereducated hillbilly.

It's not his fault he had to leave school in second grade to help on the family rutabaga farm. He's done pretty well for himself, the Tourette's hasn't even held him back. Except for "The Incident", of course. I think his community service and restitution should be done early next year though, so that should be a relief.

It's not his fault he had to leave school in second grade to help on the family rutabaga farm. He's done pretty well for himself, the Tourette's hasn't even held him back. Except for "The Incident", of course. I think his community service and restitution should be done early next year though, so that should be a relief.

I'm proud of him......he's kept ticking right along through it all. :cheers:

Old remington with a weak spark, my 036 muffler, and some steel tuing.

Back