The moderen Swede saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was a US made relabled Poulan.

I would think that the Jonsereds people would know. :laugh:

This one ought to drive Niko off the edge.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The sad part for these most others is the parts like the crank say made in Sweden. I've got a couple that are like this. My 41, and 141.

Ok, thats fine, but you dont "get it".

This was before the Elux buy outs.

I guess I should've explained it. The replacement parts say made in Sweden. Just a question those models I listed above are equal to what Poulan?

I guess I should've explained it. The replacement parts say made in Sweden. Just a question those models I listed above are equal to what Poulan?

No I understand what your trying to say and you still dont understand that this stuff has no bearing on this threads intentions.

Take your questions to the Poulan thread etc.

Yep... here's my only pull-on...very low hrs.. A member sent me the NOS chain/bar guard from the "Christmas" thread and wouldn't say what it was!! Nice Lil' runner but loud as a m...well you know how loud!! LOL!!! The funniest thing about this little saw is the fuel line....it took nearly 14" of line to get from the filter to the carb!!!!

Yep... here's my only pull-on...very low hrs.. A member sent me the NOS chain/bar guard from the "Christmas" thread and wouldn't say what it was!! Nice Lil' runner but loud as a m...well you know how loud!! LOL!!! The funniest thing about this little saw is the fuel line....it took nearly 14" of line to get from the filter to the carb!!!!

I like the "saw" the chainsaw is sitting on, looks like a Delta Unisaw or tilting arbor saw??

And that muffler is the newer, quieter one. You could check the piston condition without removing the muffler on the older version.

Well yes, that fuel line is a little long. Good thing that it is as that up front carb on the top handle saw is the best thing since sliced bread. Makes the saw balanced and easy to work on. Hey Jonsereds was happy with it far as I know.

Don't be so quick Randy, I'm wondering if any would say "Emerson Electric, ON Canada"?

No I dont think so. That was too early for the Markham ON plant, but I guess I could look it up to be sure.

And that muffler is the newer, quieter one. You could check the piston condition without removing the muffler on the older version.

Your right, this early stack is quite the noise maker.

attachment.php

Back