SawTroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was that engine they put in the GM cutlass cars 262? THe 346 of saws:help:
260 in the olds was an olds engine, then they put 305 chevys in the cutlass, alot of people were not happy :frown: because of being a chevy engine. the 262 was in a chevy monza, 267 in monte carlos both sbc's :laugh: olds went back to the 307 olds until RWD died in 1988 :frown::frown::frown:

When will SawTroll hit 50k?

He'll hit 500,000,000 posts before Husky ever comes close to outselling Stihl,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

That will get him posting non-stop, he's loves battling the truth, hehehehe

Sorry Troll, I couldn't resist, just read your outfits year end report for 012 the other day, man if excuses were worth anything they would be rolling in money,LOLOL

Last edited:
I for one love to read what Nico has to say. He contributes much and is always kind in he opinions. He is a great asset and a favorite of mine. Just like Tom Hall. JR

I for one love to read what Nico has to say. He contributes much and is always kind in he opinions. He is a great asset and a favorite of mine. Just like Tom Hall. JR

I like Troll too, he's alright. He can't sell a dayumm thing but thats ok, we at camp Stihl are hereby offering Troll a crash course on how to stop yaking and start selling,:laugh::laugh::laugh:

are jreds really huskys?? a guy at work told me part of the plastic would interchange, the top maybe? but he is known to bs ALOT

Currently, they are Huskys with a different handlebar and different plastic covers, but it hasn't always been that way. It was a gradual prosess that started in the early 1980s, and was complete by the early 2000s.

Last edited:
I like Troll too, he's alright. He can't sell a dayumm thing but thats ok, we at camp Stihl are hereby offering Troll a crash course on how to stop yaking and start selling,:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tommie,

ST can't sell, but remember, when it comes to sales, you're #2. Who's #1? That little girl at the Leesburg Wendy's with the short skirt that sells you a #2 everyday.

ole joat

PS: She stihl ask about me?

and call him ugly.

I heard that his avatar is actually a very accurate portrait.

Hardly, the weight is just too close to the Husky 50cc saws, and the power is substantially lower.

You'd love one Niko :) My 550 will completely thump my little 241 in an outright race but not sure if you saw my post in the Mastermind 241 thread? With the sort of work I was doing the little 241 dropped 10% more trees in the same amount of time as my 550. Anything bigger than about 8-10" though and I'll grab the Husky anyday. As you know I'm a big Husky fan and dislike the 261 maybe even more than you do :D How's the weather over there in Norway?

I heard that his avatar is actually a very accurate portrait.

You'd love one Niko :) My 550 will completely thump my little 241 in an outright race but not sure if you saw my post in the Mastermind 241 thread? With the sort of work I was doing the little 241 dropped 10% more trees in the same amount of time as my 550. Anything bigger than about 8-10" though and I'll grab the Husky anyday. As you know I'm a big Husky fan and dislike the 261 maybe even more than you do :D How's the weather over there in Norway?

Sub-zero (celsius) lately, after a milder week with lots of rain. A little snow now and then. There are no real signs of spring so far.

this is all huskys are good for :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
ill tellya it had a hard time cutting through 10" graybox

I seen somewhere that the Germans were so proud....They made a piece of wire that was so thin you could barely see it through a microscope..they said "Ha..Match that"
The Swedes took one look at it, drilled a bunch of holes in it.. than sent it back :hmm3grin2orange:
I'm glad Stihl bought some of that technology, because i'm a Stihl fan..

Back