75 Dodge wood hauler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothin hauls wood like an old dodge.i got a 79 w150 short bed.thinking of tradin it for a 78 3\4 ton 360 with a hydraulic dump bed.

My '78 W200, 3/4, 360, wish I had a dump bed! I'm in the process of putting a new motor in it. These old trucks go like stink in the mud

It's great to see some old Dodge survivors. Here's a few pics of my 1977 W200. I bought it last spring and have been working on it when I have time. Just put it on the road a couple moths ago.

Nice lookin old dodges! I have a 75 D100 Adventurer SE with only 70K miles on it. I bought it off my neighbors wife after he passed away. He used to come up
The road with that old truck loaded to the gills. He would
Have the bed stacked full of wood and a 16 foot car hauler loaded down
Behind it. I remember going with him one time to cut wood. Coming back home it had so much wood on the back that we couldn't slow down enough to turn on our road. Had to turn around and slow down a lil, lol.

Matt

Dodge trucks:heart:

Here is my hauler

woodhaulingSept52012016_zpsc90d757f.jpg

1987 by the way

Hello JR,

If you ever decide to part with that truck I would appreciate a chance to get it. I have a 15 year old son that has been bugging me solid about one of those.

Bill

Back