Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't been to any since yours, was to crazy busy with work last year to have time to do much of anything. I didn't even get out to Turkey hunt last year. Not going to happen this year. I will make time for that. But did have time to pick up several saws but several need work done. Got me a couple blue ones to play around with.

That would only be a little over a 3 hour trip for me, so count me in. May would put it after the other 2 spring GTG's on my schedule.

You guys got any speed trap cameras up there.....?

I went over to sellersburg indiana to bid on a job friday nine miles accross the bridge from louisville i seen atleast seven people pulled over and when i got off the exit over there i seen a sign that read speeding max fine $1000 reckless driving max fine eight years :msp_scared:

I'm going to do the job tomorrow I'll get a picture.

I went over to sellersburg indiana to bid on a job friday nine miles accross the bridge from louisville i seen atleast seven people pulled over and when i got off the exit over there i seen a sign that read speeding max fine $1000 reckless driving max fine eight years :msp_scared:

I'm going to do the job tomorrow I'll get a picture.

Sounds like the state police are back at it on I-65 over there. I've been through that same stretch 4 times in the last 3 weeks and never saw a squad car.

If anyone is going to go through Warren County (Central IN - West) be careful. The sheriff's deputies and the state boys are pulling people over like crazy. I was stopped on US-41 a week ago for going 3 MPH over the limit.

boy this event sure sounds like fun i have never been to one before,cant wait:msp_biggrin:

Just found out my wife failed to consult the family calendar and bought concert tickets for that night, looks like I will have to make an early exit.

so true

I think we have 17 people that are for sure coming and 10 maybe's. Make sure you guy bring some 32" and longer bars, i have some nice big chunks. I wanna see some old Mac's, Homelites, and poulans do some work along with some new ported saws.

So you got a list or roll call going?... I am still a strong maybe!!!

Hopefully my mac 125 with a 42 inch bar will be showing up. I have to a little work to it before then. Might be bringing my buddys 056 mag 2 but who knows.

Latest posts

Back