Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get a 090? Im jealous you never told me you got one of those did you? You need anymore saws?

He said A Stihl 090 ..... not HIS Stihl 090.

It is my 090. It's actually what that large mount 36" bar I got from you is for. I didn't mention it cuz as you know, I'm a hobbyist, not a woodcutter & most would say I have no business with one. But, I figure who cares what they say - its a beast, I wanted it, and I got it at the right price!

And yes, I'm always on the lookout for more saws!

I have a stock 084, buy it ain't nothing special... Atleast compared to Chris's 750!!!

It is my 090. It's actually what that large mount 36" bar I got from you is for. I didn't mention it cuz as you know, I'm a hobbyist, not a woodcutter & most would say I have no business with one. But, I figure who cares what they say - its a beast, I wanted it, and I got it at the right price!

And yes, I'm always on the lookout for more saws!

Yes, thats what CAD is all about. I dont need (5) ported saws but i got them anyway. :clap:

Brad can ship it to my shop if you want. I think its only about 20.00 to ship it over here if no one is available to help you out.

Let me contact him to see what his plans are, it is a John Deere 800 he picked up for me. Thought it might be fun at the GTG.

Last edited:
Still hoping to attend. If so, I'm in with the PP655, Super 250, 125c, and psycho 101b/125 (ported, kart intake). Can also bring a 288, 372, something representative of most eras of McCulloch.

Still hoping to attend. If so, I'm in with the PP655, Super 250, 125c, and psycho 101b/125 (ported, kart intake). Can also bring a 288, 372, something representative of most eras of McCulloch.

I really wanna see that 101b/125 i have heard alot of things about them. Hope you can make it.

I have a 101b I want to put in my125. Got the sloper intake and a mikuni super bn to throw on it too but we will see. I might be throwing it in a old rupp mini bike.

I really wanna see that 101b/125 i have heard alot of things about them. Hope you can make it.

Me, too. Lots of folks I hope to meet.

I have a 101b I want to put in my125. Got the sloper intake and a mikuni super bn to throw on it too but we will see. I might be throwing it in a old rupp mini bike.

That'd be slick, but not sure the tank would fit around the Mikuni. Lets find out!!!

Just checked and I don't have to work that weekend. I haven't been to a GTG before and I think I'll make this my first one. Just a one hour drive for me.

I will bring my 750 and 1050 along with some other assorted red and yellow saws.

You can count me in! :rock:

Just checked and I don't have to work that weekend. I haven't been to a GTG before and I think I'll make this my first one. Just a one hour drive for me.

I will bring my 750 and 1050 along with some other assorted red and yellow saws.

You can count me in! :rock:

Very nice, I will put you on the list. Looks like we are going to have some ear ringers. Those old Homelites are LOUD.

Back