Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I would like to come down early Saturday morning, it doesn't look likely to happen that way. All of my customers seem to have awakened to the fact that it is spring. I have more commitments right now than I can get done by Monday.

Best strike my misspelled sig off the list.

Everyone is getting crazy up in here bout this weekend. I'm excited too but been busy trying to get this carving finished up. This is how to get your kicks on route 66 with a ported 066!
e3epevuj.jpg
We ended up getting 9 crows blocked out at the Galena murder bordello house today. Start detailing tomorrow and hopefully finish up the job and get packed for the fest!
yze6upep.jpg

Sent from my SCH-M828C
very nice!!!! you need any help moving stuff for the GTG sat.

Looks like the lady friend wants to see what this deal is about. So I'll have a plus one and was wondering if I could get a kids small shirt Sarah? It's for a little girl that loves pink.

Update on project Mr. Gigglesworth: I've got a couple more hours of work left and chips will be flying. Or atleast that's the plan.

As much as I would like to come down early Saturday morning, it doesn't look likely to happen that way. All of my customers seem to have awakened to the fact that it is spring. I have more commitments right now than I can get done by Monday.

Best strike my misspelled sig off the list.

How many times do I have to repeat myself. You haave a corrrectly spellled namee taag printedd so youu mustt showww.:msp_wink:

I just jumped a little when i scrolled down to see this... :msp_w00t:
Let me try another

IMG_20130330_235101_655_zps28db3799.jpg

Well I have nothing packed and nothing ready... Maybe I'll just stay home...

YEAH RIGHT! I just requested all day off tomorrow! probably stay up late tonight and get up early tomorrow to pack everything I get ready tonight!

I was asked one why I quilted, I said I could be in a shop putting a clutch in a 72 chevy 350/4speed with a bunch of men hanging around or in a quilt class with a bunch of women and I'm the only male you do the math. :ices_rofl:

Really I enjoy all kinds of things fixing saws running them, quilts, auto and tractor mechanics, and auctions.

It was the same when I took stained glass class. I was the only guy in the class.

Nathans smurf is done. Cold blooded bastard is hard to start but runs well once started.

[video=youtube;Da5BPZKcryo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da5BPZKcryo[/video]

Nathan does spend alot of time starting his saws. But then he remembers he put the starter switch in upside down. Off is on. On is off. anti theft I think.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone have new Stihl bar tips they are willing to bring and trade? I have a couple 36inch 3/8 stihl bars that need new tips... Hit me with a PM and lets see if we can find a trade to make this weekend!

Nathan does spend alot of time starting his saws. But then he remembers he put the starter switch in upside down. Off is on. On is off. anti theft I think.

Accidental install problem that turn into theft endurance system... YOU BET!

And why you gotta be sharin' a video of my super double dog secret weapon????

Also for any stihl guys out there... I have a 066 flat top/non-decomp I'm bringing to trade/sell...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back