Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Gray's still open there, was a fine place to eat at years ago. And what about the Levi outlet store. I was thinking of making this a bike trip and bringing along the wife.

Is Gray's still open there, was a fine place to eat at years ago. And what about the Levi outlet store. I was thinking of making this a bike trip and bringing along the wife.

Yes Gray's is still open. Food is still pretty good, but i dont think its as good as it was a few years ago. Wards is the Levi's store and its still open also. Wards is located next to Grays.

Need pictures for motivation!!!:rock:

The crap keeps piling up and my wife is saying other things are more important...:dizzy:

Oh good Lord, its only one Saturday. Get your balls back out of her purse and tell her your going..

You wimps are making it hard on the rest of us.

( there's your motivation )

You tell them Mark. :clap:

Heck I went to a GTG last June on my wedding anniversary. Yeah some of us got it like that. :rock: :msp_tongue:

Oh good Lord, its only one Saturday. Get your balls back out of her purse and tell her your going..

You wimps are making it hard on the rest of us.

( there's your motivation )

But she just won that coach purse at purse bingo!!! BTW, WTF is a coach purse?..

Kinda the same over here....I am working on a farm pond that needs all it can get so I am not complaining though...:clap:

Jus saw this thread and I am thinking about coming down from South Bend. I will have to see how things go as it gets a bit closer as a friend's birthday is that day but I'm not sure what the plans are yet. I don't have have crazy saws but it should be fun seeing other saws and learning a thing or two. i do hope to have my Pro Mac 700 back from my dad by then.

Here is my Wood.... Well at least some of it

Here is some picks of the wood that is currently on site. My 10 year old son and I hacked together the stands, so be CAREFUL when cutting on them. We sure lack carpentry skills but we had a hammer, 201t, big box of nails, and some lumber so WAHLAH we got some stands. There is alot more BIG wood to come so ill post some more picks when i get it here.

View attachment 291504View attachment 291505View attachment 291506View attachment 291508View attachment 291509

getting close:D

May 18th is going to be the gtg date. Im hoping for good weather but in Indiana anything is possible in May. The wood search is going great and we should have plenty. I have several guys that are members here helping me get more wood so im very thankful for the help. I would like to know how many of you guys are planning on attending? Im asking so i can decide on how much wood to get, what to get for lunch, and how many drinks we need. Dont know if i can get "cants" for racing so im leaving that open for now. Would be great if everyone can pitch in some $ to help pay for wood, food, drinks.

Im thinking we start cutting around 9:30-10:00 so we dont aggrevate the neighbors
Lunch around 12:00
Then we can cut some more and BS til whenever.
Please no alcohol til everyone is done cutting.
Parking will be in the back unless its wet.

Any questions please call or text me at 317-670-6070 im Joe Stanley
Address is 4900 E. Viola Dr. Mooresville In 46158

Keep your finger crossed we have good weather on the 18th. So who for sure is coming? Would be great to know, so i can get food and drinks. Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. Lunch should be around noon.
Here is a list of who i believe is coming.
Young
ziggy24
whitedogone
CPR
Catdiesel
Guido Salvage
Termite
Modified Mark
Maclovercp125
Lowvolt
Warped5
Speed
92vtownxh
Bigrod

Please add to or delete as needed.

Keep your finger crossed we have good weather on the 18th. So who for sure is coming? Would be great to know, so i can get food and drinks. Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. Lunch should be around noon.
Here is a list of who i believe is coming.
Young
ziggy24
whitedogone
CPR
Catdiesel
Guido Salvage
Termite
Modified Mark
Maclovercp125
Lowvolt
Warped5
Speed
92vtownxh
Bigrod

Please add to or delete as needed.

Sorry but while I plan on it, I never firmly commit till the week before. Too much stuff going on with OT and stuff at work with talk of some weekend work coming soon. The other fact is a very sick family member in the hospital.

Fact is I will be there if I can, and if I can't it won't be because my wife told me I can't. LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back