Western pa. Get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you guys doing the last saturday of august ? September and october the hall is rented. Give me some input. BILL

anyone have a small stihl 017,018 ,025 etc. preferably needing a top end the girl taking care of the raffle tickets decided she wants a saw of her own and i need something to put together for her. i dont want anything too big

Im looking for a stihl 064 if anyone knows one to be had or wants to get rid of one

doesn't have to be in great shape it will be givin a very through going over

thanks guys

anyone have a small stihl 017,018 ,025 etc. preferably needing a top end the girl taking care of the raffle tickets decided she wants a saw of her own and i need something to put together for her. i dont want anything too big

I might have something for her... I'll have to check.

OK here's one and the Red Oak I found on Craigslist! A service took it down in March. Counted 119 rings on the stump!
View attachment 291157

Sent from my DROID X2
Nice big red oak! This was a big silver maple we took down near me... All of 48" at the stump! Wish I took the time to count the rings! That's a 32" bar on my 066!

Latest posts

Back