the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say no more.

attachment.php

The boss playing in here new $3000 werth of sand pit.

attachment.php

twas my 1st flame last nite to thou this time i prechecked the chimney flu n fire box top set up for critter stow aways save the cooked fur n feather stink.

how you feel about burnin all your hard work for no $ profit Stilhman thats gotta hurt.

gotta luv a sweet ##### that or they bite scratch thee

Its all good,Andrew buys his wood :laugh: Remember dogs have masters,cats have staff.

Ya spot on there mate.
The funny thing is the other day when it was blowing a gale i was standing there watching the wind blow the sand away thinking there goes $20 and so on,my wood pile is full of it.:(

Dont you love expensive sand pits,been there done that.As long as there happy thats all that matters is guess ;)

Hahaha, mines retired from competing and there's no arena at this place so no more grading and raking the arena for this little black duck :hmm3grin2orange:

Probably should've stoked the fire up tonight, the forecast is 6* but got in too late and like you fella's, once it starts it'll be going all the way through to October at the least.

evening gentleman, been a while for me between reads. Am quiet impressed that things are still dribbling along nicely, plenty of fun and games spiced up with some so called thick skinned loud mouthed pud pullers! i got nothing saw related too add only trees i downed lately have been in front of me old D9

stihls the best
huskies tryin
mccullochs are boat anchors
and the rest are just history

pot stirred see ya all in 6 months

Happy Birthday Rudy :) What's it like to hit 50?

he don't know matt so stand in front of him and let him find out LOL

:cheers:

Yeah tough alright, some of us are still stuck at work :( lol

But I go on holidays tomorrow, look out Victoria! :msp_ohmy:

bloody hell me state will never be the same againe

I think the older you get you realise your not invincable.The wost thing i have done around farming is cut the end of a finger off,but bloody hell if lost count how many near misses ive had.Its potentally a dangerous profession.I only started wearing chaps last year and was quickly told by a couple of neighbours that i looked like a poof.Fair enough i said...atleast i will be a two legged one :laugh:

yep i'd rather look like a two legged poof than a one legged hero

and Happy birthday Rick and Rudy

1st comp day yesturday in the northern division soccer league and we had a top afternoons entertainment.
Our eldest boy playing YD1's this season (U18's) for Port United Soccer Club was named to play in reserve grade then also named in the premiar league squad (bench).
He got maybe 15 minuts in reserve grade and was bloody nervise but went ok in the possition they had him in, he was pulled off and that was it.
We had 15 minutes to change grounds to the premiar league game as the boys were already warming up, simon was still sweating and just ran off with them as it was prearranged.
He got his chance maybe 15 minutes into the game and played the rest of the 90 minutes on debuit. Simon kicked a penalty goal in the second half (his 1st in the mens division)
We are both very prowd parents as simon is 16 1/2 years old.

attachment.php

Simon playing alongside his YD1's coach and premiar league player, a prowd day for our boy.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Tonights trivia,,,, who can name this beast or the big men doing the steering.
The year is 2005 at Timber Town Wauchope NSW ,,,,, Australian Post Ripping Titles.

The Bigfella on this forum was one of the main organisers for this huge weekend.
This was just a little light entertainment between events.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gee that brings back memories. The Chainsaw I am not sure. I think its a 2 man Solo????? The men are Ray Blackett (Budge) in the Orange shirt and I am pretty sure the guy in the blue shirt is Ben Sparkes. Could be proved incorrect, as I am very rarely ever wrong.

1st comp day yesturday in the northern division soccer league and we had a top afternoons entertainment.
Our eldest boy playing YD1's this season (U18's) for Port United Soccer Club was named to play in reserve grade then also named in the premiar league squad (bench).
He got maybe 15 minuts in reserve grade and was bloody nervise but went ok in the possition they had him in, he was pulled off and that was it.
We had 15 minutes to change grounds to the premiar league game as the boys were already warming up, simon was still sweating and just ran off with them as it was prearranged.
He got his chance maybe 15 minutes into the game and played the rest of the 90 minutes on debuit. Simon kicked a penalty goal in the second half (his 1st in the mens division)
We are both very prowd parents as simon is 16 1/2 years old.

attachment.php

Simon playing alongside his YD1's coach and premiar league player, a prowd day for our boy.

attachment.php

Well done dad, its always a good feeling when the kids make you proud. Simon is certainly doing well on the soccer field. And think you had to convince him to keep playing a few seasons ago. You can chase him if he is naughty cause I aint. He can run like a greyhound ....thats all day if he wants.:rock:

scores D 1 European wasps 0

I finally found the flippen European wasp nest that's been plaguing the home for past weeks.

Bifenthrin? That'll fu*k 'em:D

Thought I'd stick this here for a few people to have a gander at. Norfolk Island Pine falling over :D A few of you guys would have seen this already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNB0oE8dyj0

Last edited:
Back