Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a little digging last night,found I have everything for this 55 Husky but the air filter. Not real sure I will keep it yet ? LOL Got some extra parts too ! Crankcase,tank,wrap and a 51 top cover. Anyone need any of that ?

I'm trying to build a 55.. when I get some time. I don't know what I may need out of that group but I'll let you know. What kind of air filter you need? I may be able to find you one John.

have company from west penn, 45 degrees here in thanksgiving NC. ( try finding that on a map! ) Need to mow & cut down some gum trees but that wont happen this weekend! Jay

Umm.. I know where that is.... and I'm fixing to mow. If you listen real close you'll hear my Onan singing along! :laugh:

I'm trying to build a 55.. when I get some time. I don't know what I may need out of that group but I'll let you know. What kind of air filter you need? I may be able to find you one John.

Umm.. I know where that is.... and I'm fixing to mow. If you listen real close you'll hear my Onan singing along! :laugh:

Its a funky shaped AF , not sure what shape you call it. LOL No big deal I can get a new one for it.
Just let me know if you want any of the left over 55 parts. I won't be building another one. LOL

Its a funky shaped AF , not sure what shape you call it. LOL No big deal I can get a new one for it.
Just let me know if you want any of the left over 55 parts. I won't be building another one. LOL

I'm not funky shaped:msp_sad:

Last edited:
Wanted to finish up the deck today,will wait till it warms up a bit.
this new section will make 37ft of deck :)

Talk about cheap ?? i will have less than $200 in the whole thing all PT lumber :)

attachment.php

The Tax Assessor here would value that at about 6 grand.

Well let me see what this cat has....I've got a surprise for you anyways. Sparky said you'd like it!

Finished the knife! :msp_w00t: Looks amazing, better than I expected. Very impressed with the blade. It took an even better edge than my frosts mora, and can be pushed as hard as I can against cast iron, with almost no edge damage. And it has some flexibility so I doubt I could snap it. Sort of a Scandinavian grind, with a really beefy blade. I am really looking forward to skinning a mule deer with it. I think it could be my nicest knife.
View attachment 291740View attachment 291741View attachment 291742View attachment 291743

Kinda dead in here today!

Just got a call that my uncles garage burnt down!

Oh the old saws!

And all kinds of other stuff that can't be replaced!

Hope the Harley's are ok?

Just got one more saw sent home ! The 038 half breed. LOL Got a AF cover from Bryce,fit perfect !

Why you keep usin my intials?

First you call me funky shaped and now a cover?

Not sure what I did to you:msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back