Western pa. Get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I also got a 028 Super as a little project. Needs a few things but runs really good! Ill have it ready for the fall. Picture will have to wait till tomorrow when I can get it outside.

Sent from my DROID X2

Nice! I also got a 028 Super as a little project. Needs a few things but runs really good! Ill have it ready for the fall. Picture will have to wait till tomorrow when I can get it outside.

Sent from my DROID X2
I may have what you need for that 028. PM me... I'll take a look

hi guys
hey i have like 72 pics from the gtg and have tried to post them and had no luck if someone is willing to take the time to post them let me know and pm me with your email and i will get them to you
and also the fire dept has a facebook page if you care to join search for wayne twp fire dept ellwood city pa

hi guys
hey i have like 72 pics from the gtg and have tried to post them and had no luck if someone is willing to take the time to post them let me know and pm me with your email and i will get them to you
and also the fire dept has a facebook page if you care to join search for wayne twp fire dept ellwood city pa

Pm sent

i forgot some people have modern phones with the internet, i am still back in the old days.

thank you i feel special. 660 parts are ordered should be running next week :hmm3grin2orange:

Bill i should have asked you that at 3 am when you was sleeping
hey adam and craig im going to split them pics between you 2 i tried to send them yesterday but it didnt work i think its my computer i will try to send tonight from work

Bill i should have asked you that at 3 am when you was sleeping
hey adam and craig im going to split them pics between you 2 i tried to send them yesterday but it didnt work i think its my computer i will try to send tonight from work

Send away buddy! I'm ready whenever you are! Send a couple at a time in multiple emails... you might be maxing out your email's sending limits

Back