91 cc's Oh Yeah!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to hang out with me when I go drop some big trees. I'll be using everything from a Stihl to a Dolmar......and none will be slow. :msp_biggrin:

To be honest I just love saws. But it's always fun to stab at Stihl. But I like to go fast :rock: I'm trying to find an 026 project actually. And I'm still trying to find parts for that Tanaka and a dolmar 117. I actually just ported a 114 last week. So I'm a little on the s1utty side of saws.

To be honest I just love saws. But it's always fun to stab at Stihl. But I like to go fast :rock: I'm trying to find an 026 project actually. And I'm still trying to find parts for that Tanaka and a dolmar 117. I actually just ported a 114 last week. So I'm a little on the s1utty side of saws.

If you want an impressive 50cc saw to port look at the Dolmar 5100.

In my little pea brain fuel does two things. I think it makes power and cools the engine. As long as it cleans up in the cut I'm happy.

I'm with the monkey man on this, but then again, I run my big saws for millin'......really likin' my 394XPs even if they weigh 1# more than the 066 or 660.

Theres only one bad 066/660... The one thats on your bench and not completed yet.

Tru dat, mayng. :bang:

On my third flywheel side case half hoping for a decent oil seal bore that doesn't leak and almost ready to just JB weld the damned thing in place to see if that works.:angry:

Never been this frustrated with a rebuild, but hey, "91cc's Oh Yeah!!!!"

But if all else fails? I do have a bigger b/c setup for this pup if needed.:msp_biggrin:

(This was the second fire-up after a new piston)

[video=youtube;1et9USLJe30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1et9USLJe30[/video]
:cheers:

Last edited:
That sure is a funny lookin' 660, Pogo. Now I know why they say the Oz delivery ones are different. Mine looks nothin' like that.:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back