Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, any pioneers left to work on? They are by far my favourite. Maybe use them as a break from others.

John, any pioneers left to work on? They are by far my favourite. Maybe use them as a break from others.

Sure is. LOL Another P52 sitting here and a P28. Plus what ever that bow saw is ? P26 maybe?

Can't let them saws win ! Put the other motor in the MS170,runs like it should now ! LOL Only took an hour to swap it out. Been out running it for about 30 mins. Its ready to get boxed up and sent to its new home ! LOL

The MS290 is stihl waiting. LOL Need a back break.

Sure is. LOL Another P52 sitting here and a P28. Plus what ever that bow saw is ? P26 maybe?

Can't let them saws win ! Put the other motor in the MS170,runs like it should now ! LOL Only took an hour to swap it out. Been out running it for about 30 mins. Its ready to get boxed up and sent to its new home ! LOL

The MS290 is stihl waiting. LOL Need a back break.

The 5000+.

If you are starting to go crazy with homeowner saws, do something with a pioneer, even just remove the top end from one. I find working on a sensible saw is very relaxing after fighting with crap plastic designed flaws sold as saws. Nothing as enjoyable to work on as a pioneer, except maybe an IEL.

If you are starting to go crazy with homeowner saws, do something with a pioneer, even just remove the top end from one. I find working on a sensible saw is very relaxing after fighting with crap plastic designed flaws sold as saws. Nothing as enjoyable to work on as a pioneer, except maybe an IEL.

They are already sold,so got to get them done. LOL

Mowed some grass,now I will get into the 5000Plus ! LOL

Didn't make it back to saws yet,went out and pulled weeds around the house. Got a big for just weed killer. LOL Now I will go spray all around the house ! Not sure why I have all these whackers ? Never use them. LOL

Now soon as I rest the back a bit I will check out the 5000. No more grass or weeds today ! I can do more of that tomorrow.

Well,,,,one h-50 done and ready to go out.

h-236 ?? giving me probs :(

ergonomic enuf i should be able to get MORE than 30 feet :)

attachment.php

Happen to find this pic of a nadian trip..

I'm hunting for an oil line for a Jonsered 2054. It's part number "503 18 04-01"

Anyone have one in their stash or know where I should look?

Latest posts

Back