Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you always find the good ones :) Ill have to go see you when I get close to springfeild :msp_biggrin:

Come on down, would love to have ya. Also picked up 2 031's, an 024? I think. 3 poulans (1 is a 3300). They are in very bad shape, probably parts saws. But hey, gotta have spare parts, right?

Come on down, would love to have ya. Also picked up 2 031's, an 024? I think. 3 poulans (1 is a 3300). They are in very bad shape, probably parts saws. But hey, gotta have spare parts, right?

Those 031's are a real pita to work on,I have at least 4 laying around that have ignition problems. The 032's are a breeze to work on compared to the 031's.

Snow here the morning. Not totally out of the statistical norm, but unusual enough to make one wonder about oddities of the climate.

What's the likelihood this wheat will ever stand back up??? :msp_angry:

attachment.php

Those 031's are a real pita to work on,I have at least 4 laying around that have ignition problems. The 032's are a breeze to work on compared to the 031's.

These i just picked up have several things missing. Just good for spare parts, really. That's one reason I take in everything. Somebody some day might need something.

as soon as i can get away from pittsburg/franklin ill come over :smile2: just got a race car wrenching job on saturdays, and working ten's on my other job, preaching on sundays.....not much free time lately :msp_sad:

Back