Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin all!

No turkeys:msp_sad:

Have fun with the doctor today Ron! Hope all goes well!!

Mornin all!

No turkeys:msp_sad:

Have fun with the doctor today Ron! Hope all goes well!!

Durned yard chickens keep getting in my way,almost ran over one in the driveway yestday...
come within ten feet of the front door..
should probly whack one to eat ?

Durned yard chickens keep getting in my way,almost ran over one in the driveway yestday...
come within ten feet of the front door..
should probly whack one to eat ?

Have a safe trip to Boston and back Ron, drive safe with your eyes open. Hope the lectric needles don`t hurt much...:msp_unsure:

Ron, get a spear to kill the turkeys quietly. No need for tags or seasons then. :msp_sneaky:

My Partner isn't being very nice to me. The new jug won't fit down into the crankcase . Needs 2mm taken off the base. The cylinder wall looks heaver than the old one. Don't think I want to grind on the crankcase ! LOL
Now I got to catch my machinist buddy,hope he has a way to chuck it in his lathe? If not I am sure he will find a way.

Got wood coming in already. LOL Traded another old mower for some. LOL Only problem is I have to put a new drive belt on the sucker. Real PITA to put on. Least its something I can do ! LOL Easier on me than cutting wood. Just not near as much fun !

ell,,that didnt go as planned !! :angry:

six hours behind the windshield and i didnt even get there !!

Getting 8 PU loads of wood for that old mower ! LOL brought 3 loads already today,said he was bringing one more yet today. Keep this up I will have all the wood I need for next year by June ! LOL Have to talk him into another saw ! LOL
Just pulled in with #4 !

Latest posts

Back