Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is feeling real down tonight. Think she went through a 12 pack ! LOL Sleeping now ! LOL Going to take a while to get over the shock,they had no idea this was coming !
When it was going strong they had 500 weavers,now it will be down to 50 ! Place is just about done for I think.

When they let their best people go it is def on its way out. Cheap overseas labor is taking all the jobs away in manufacturing. Only the service industry is staying somewhat strong.

They've used them years ago, Idk why they dont still use them.

I'm cutting 316 stainless at 500 constant surface speed, .008 feed per rev, No Coolant, about 12 inch pass of interrupted cut with a SNMG 643 8020 grade Ingersol insert, changing tips about every pass. If I use coolant I have to change the tip 2-3 times a pass.

the hotter these inserts get (to a point), the better they cut. but when you spray cold coolant on them it makes them brittle as heck.

I ran cast iron castings on a cnc mill at my previous job

Usually used ceramic in the shell mill and could get 20 pieces before indexing

Ran out of ceramic one day had to use carbide and could only get one maybe two pieces before indexing

When they let their best people go it is def on its way out. Cheap overseas labor is taking all the jobs away in manufacturing. Only the service industry is staying somewhat strong.

I am surprised it has lasted this long ! Economy is bad so how many people are going to buy baskets? Plus they jacked the prices up so much it just hurt them even more.

I am surprised it has lasted this long ! Economy is bad so how many people are going to buy baskets? Plus they jacked the prices up so much it just hurt them even more.

When sales go down companies raise prices to make up the bottom line to the loss of sales, they just dig a deeper hole doing this. They won`t last long doing this and its much better to get away from a sinking ship than it is to go down with it.

Hmmm , no Robin yesterday , musta shut the power off for a bit to save money after buyin that 4.3 Mercruise ..........

Yep....I'm gonna have to tighten muh belt for a spell.......an try to be a bit more "conservative"......ya know?.....gotts ta buy a bunch of prehistoric Saab parts too....all this willey-knilley spending has to stop...may limit muhself to a half a beer a night......shouldn't be that hard to do......the first half would be OK but that second, two day old, flat warm beer would be hard to take......but "waste not....want not", my old daddy always said.....

One one our suppliers delivery driver showed me a pic of the newish boat he bought himself this past weekend , a 36ft sumthin with twin 4.3 Mercs in it , 80 hours on them .
Says that it'll cost too much in gas to fire both of them up so he'll only run 1 , he must be a Husquee owner .......

Pic of my canopy clown friend limbing the stems of the split oak in the backyard.

attachment.php

left a heck of a mess in the back yard too !!

attachment.php

Hey Robin ! ! might be able to get you a deal on a backup 4.3 LOL

Thanks but I'll just stick to my plan........I have finally gotten onboard with a full upgrade......the MPI ECU which is included is bolted to the right to the starboard EX manifold and the ThunderBolt ign ECU is bolted to the port manifold.....truly plug & play....The only change I have to make to the boat is the addition of a cooling water intake and seacock.......comes with a new PS pump and slave with PS oil cooler...

Robin, I bet Dad also said life is too short for warm, flat beer!

Well......He wasn't much of a beer drinker......more of a distilled spirits guy.....which he cut with water....warm or cold......not a big ice guy either.....to many yrs with no refridgeration I guess......LOL! Not 'cause he was cheep....no sir...not him.......

Latest posts

Back