Hello

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legionnaire

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hello Im new here. my name is Cesar, Im an avid archer and bowyer, woodworker and enjoy being outdoors. I decided to join the site to learn more about wood, but also to see if I can find some stuff that I need. I will post another topic on that. Any who i look forward to interacting with you folks. Thanks

Cesar

Thanks for the warm welcome. I find that folks who hang out outdoors are generally good folk, seems like a nice site. thanks

Welcome. Yup, generally pretty good folks on here. Got a few that have slipped a few cogs but they usually post in off the topic. Be prepared for needing therapy if you spend much time there.

Welcome to a fellow archer. I'm a current member and former secretary of the Traditional Archers of New Jersey.
I'm pretty new here myself but have been helped a lot by the folks on here.

Sounds good. Ive been reading a few threads and well its stuff I don't hear of, but ts certainly very interesting.

Impalervlad: greetings to you too. hope to see some pics from you get togethers.

Welcome to A.S.! If you have any questions just ask. U'll learn a lot here. Full of knowledge

Back