Interesting home built splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code:
Serious looking splitter.

It that a UNIMOG?

Hal

nope thats a jeep FC series, not sure which tho...
they actually came out or back out with a concept one now called the MIGHTY FC, bassically just a jeep tub with short little nose and a bed,
i think those old ones were meant to compete with unimog, but didnt make it very far...

I thought I read a while ago this was just an idea they had to put this in production but it wasn't cost effective. Does anyone know if it is going to be available from JEEP?

its just a "concept car" not production yet, or at least not in the us, we never get any of the good vehicles here :bang:

If my upside down reading skills are what they used to be, $600 is a steal!

If my memory serves, that is a 1/2 ton FC 150. I had a four door FC 170 3/4 ton years ago. Had a V8 Chevy engine swap. More fun to look at than drive.

I did some more investigating, Hasn't been started in 20 years, been inside a shop the whole time, they towed it there to sell it. Guy who has it in his lot said $400.00 would take it he's sure. If someone wants more info, PM me and I'll shoot over phone numbers.

Back