End of the trail

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to hear.

They say that time will heal the wound and sure enough it will. Many times though the wound leaves a scar. Try not to look away from the scar but rather embrace the scar as a representation of the beauty of her life and not the tragedy of her death.

Some of you may remember that over the years I've posted how we have have changed our wood collecting to accommodate Sharon's progressing dementia. Last night she passed away, peacefully and quietly in bed beside me. I miss her terribly, but am happy her time of torment is over.

It is hard for me to read your post and not have my vision blur a bit. "Peacefully and quietly in bed beside me" Amen. My thoughts are with you.

Post like these are forever like a slap in the face. Never ready to read anything like this. She's at peace now. It is sad what they have to go through, but the torture you have is endure is so hard, but nothing but respect for you hanging in there.

Be at peace brother. Prayers you way.

peacefully and quietly in bed beside me. I miss her terribly, but am happy her time of torment is over.QUOTE]

Sorry for your loss. I hope I go peacefully and quietly like she did. It is good to hear you find a ray of sunshine in knowing that her mind has been freed from the disease that binded her here on earth. Amen for that!!! I have seen and am currently watching these types of diseases take my grandparents. Very difficult to see. Hang in there and thanks for sharing such a personal experience with all of us.

Sorry to hear of the passing of this dear lady. I know we can never replace her, but we can as God to give you what you need to carry on and for peace in her absence. Thanks for allowing us to pray for you and your family. God Bless!

Very sorry to read of her passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure the love between you two is very strong, and for that, you are both very fortunate. I cannot image what you two must have gone through with this terrible disease. Thank you for your sharing.

I'm really sorry about your loss, rmount. I am glad that she is in peace and in heaven though. No more suffering and she is living the life she wish she could of lived here with you. Sorry about your loss again, I know what it's like to loose a family member :msp_sad:

Back