Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a working on/off switch for my craftsman branded poulan 3800. Been using the choke to shut it off but tends to flood it for the next start. What a PITA

Jerry, got any Oly parts saws around? They use a pretty similar switch, good enough anyway unless you're doing a full restore. One of those should be easy to match up at the local auto parts store for about the cost of postage as well. Just got your clutch off and will get it going your way Tuesday. Hope to have time to measure that drum sometime over the weekend as well.

looking for a husqvarna 385 piston & cylinder. leads on either would be nice. any other 385 parts like clutch cover.

ive got a running powermac 310,610 parts,10 series mcculloch bars , cash,etc

Got some new bars I don't need.

If you look at the photos, you can see that I marked the sleeves that they come in with numbers. Here's what they are:

View attachment 295751View attachment 295754View attachment 295755View attachment 295756[View attachment 295758ATTACH=CONFIG]295757[/ATTACH]

2. GB Pro .375 58 gauge 18" Replaceable Greaseable Sprocket Nose # 26418 (Fits many models, see the second of the two photos of the sleeves)
4. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #415WL4 (Says "Husqvarna" on the sleeve)
5. Total .375 58 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #481WL4 (Says "Jonsered" on the sleeve)
6. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #256ML3 (Says "Oly/Stihl" on the sleeve)
7. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #677ML3 (Says "Echo/Poulan" on the sleeve)
8. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #321WL4 (Says "Homelite" on the sleeve)
11. Total .375 50 gauge 14" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #452ML3 (Says "Frontier" on the sleeve)
12. Total .25 50 gauge 14" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #003ML1 (Says "Echo/Poulan" on the sleeve)
13. Total .375 50 gauge 14" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #003ML3 (Says "Echo/Poulan" on the sleeve)
14. Total .375 50 gauge 12" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #451ML3 (Says "Frontier" on the sleeve)

I'm looking for McCulloch 7-10a/ Pro Mac 700 parts/saws. Partner p100/McCulloch Pro Mac 1000 parts/saws as well. And really anything. Projects, parts saws, parts, etc.

Email me at bplust AT gmail.com or PM me if you're interested. I'll edit my listing as bars are gone.

Bryan

Bump!

Last edited:
While we are hunting........I'll take a good Homelite 750 top end. :cool2:

Man, you know- those parts are out there somewhere, it's just a matter of finding them.

I met a retired dealer once who gave me a great deal on a PM "Redhead" that was left over in his shop from 1958, he was 95 at the time.
He still had two boxes of NOS Mall parts and his son has a NOS Solo Twin top end complete.

Looks like I'm gonna need a 394 ignition module/coil. My saw is a 1992 and out of the warranty grasp, so if anyone has carcass with a good coil laying around, I got parts or cash to trade and stuff. TIA

Looks like I'm gonna need a 394 ignition module/coil. My saw is a 1992 and out of the warranty grasp, so if anyone has carcass with a good coil laying around, I got parts or cash to trade and stuff. TIA

I might have one for you. I'm waiting to see if another member is going to need me to send him a 394 coil.

I'm looking for a good serviceable .404-7 six-spline rim (for those that don't know.......some big Homelites used six-spline rather than seven-spline rims). Oregon used to make these rims for Homelite. Other manufacturers may have as well. I prefer to run .404-7, even on these beasts.

Alternatively, I'm looking for seven-spline drum that will work on a Homelite 2000/2100. I believe a rim drive drum for/from a Homelite 650/750 will work. For now, I have taken the six-spline drum and .404-8 rim from my Super 2100 'project' and put it on the 2000A (along with a .404-8 six spline rim).

I also am in need of:

-A 106DL .404-.063G loop of chain.

-A 107DL loop of .404-.063G. I have two different 36" bars...........with 107 DL being too long on one of them (dammit). 106DL may work on the 107DL bar.

-A 70DL loop of 3/8-.058G chain.

-A rim drive drum for a Poulan 3400-4000 series saw. Oregon 28187X. Herr WC-8058. Poulan 48063.

-Two rim drive drums for a Poulan 4200-5200 and 306-245 (same drum for both saw families.......I need two of them). Oregon 23706X. Poulan 530010007.

For trade I have:

-A 20" 3/8-.058G Oregon PowerMatch replaceable sprocket nose D009 large Husqvarna mount bar. Rails and tip are in very good shape. Some paint left on the bar.

-Various Homelite/Mac/Poulan parts (including some bars).

-Some folded green musty presidential pictures.

-An NOS .404-8 spur drum (I believe it's for an XP1000 thru 1050 Homelite) that a prior owner had installed on my Homelite 2000A. Clutch dragged when the clutch was installed (because the shoes are wider on the 2000A clutch), but the saw was never ran before I took that drum off. Has a new bearing and race.

-New Windsor 3 rivet 3/8" pitch sprocket noses.

-New .404 pitch Oregon single rivet sprocket noses.

Last edited:
I have the following that i am parting out.

036- The following is left.... Gas tank/handle, clutch/oiler/drum, complete crankcase and crank. Good shape., Recoil, coil, flywheel, chainbrake handle and hardware

MS180. Very low hours. The following is left... Shortblock in amazing shape, clutch/drum/oiler, brake handle and hardware

The following 2 saws i would like to sell/trade complete.

Poulan 3000, Saw came to me to be fixed but then the guy just wanted to buy a new saw. Ran when i squirted gas down the carb and stalled out. Probably just needs a good carb job/fuel lines. I didnt really look it over though.

Tanaka ECS-370. It was running about 6 months ago.I believe the muffler is loose though. May need a carb job/fuel lines as well.

Please pm me a trade or cash offer on which ever saw or parts you want and i will get back to you as soon as i can

036- The following is left.... Gas tank/handle, clutch/oiler/drum, complete crankcase and crank. Good shape., Recoil, coil, flywheel, chainbrake handle and hardware

MS180. Very low hours. The following is left... Shortblock in amazing shape, clutch/drum/oiler, brake handle and hardware

Poulan 3000, Saw came to me to be fixed but then the guy just wanted to buy a new saw. Ran when i squirted gas down the carb and stalled out. Probably just needs a good carb job/fuel lines. I didnt really look it over though.

Tanaka ECS-370. It was running about 6 months ago.I believe the muffler is loose though. May need a carb job/fuel lines as well.

Please pm me a trade or cash offer on which ever saw or parts you want and i will get back to you as soon as i can

Tried to PM you on the 036. Mailbox full

How much for the 180 and what is included on a short block ?

the good with the bad

I was given a saw this weekend, but it was a mac 3516 :laugh:
Anybody need a doorstop? Really don't want to ship this, if anybody local wants it, come and take it. Southern NH.

Back