McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to read to re-read all the dribble that all of us have read.

Bob,

Do you need a rundown of all the threads you started with no finish????????????????? Quit being a fluffer and get the job done

Morning Bill ............. Bill its near my day of rest sundays come around to quick .......... you'd be amazed at what is what and is finished not that that
would interest the bagger boys so i suppose you'll just have to wait like the rest of the 090 fan club ............. toughn isn't it.

Love and kisses McBob

Morning Bill ............... you'd be amazed at what is finished ...................
Love and kisses McBob

So Bob,

What is finished as you have yet to show any finished projects?

Morning Bill ............. i suppose you'll just have to wait like the rest of the 090 fan club ............. toughn isn't it.

Love and kisses McBob

Bob,

No 090 fan club here just a lot of guys waiting on you to deliver on unfulfilled statements and rhetoric.

Bill

The moral of this story, if you tell too many lies, people will stop believing anything you say, just when you need your friends most, you'll be all alone.

Anything for attention..aye Bob

Does anybody see any reason for this thread to stay open?

Do you mean like some sort of redeeming value to it? Something a guy could learn from it in a positive way? NO... I would axe it.

I'd keep it open.It would appear that end result of this thread is that McBob is unable to improve on Chinese engineering.That proves either the Chinese knock offs are far more technologically advanced that originally suspected,or..............you fill in the blank.:smile2:

End it, Delete it, Get rid of it. Nothing but nonsence.

Lee

That's the way we're leaning. We usually don't put things like this up for a vote but you guys are the ones who stand to benefit, or not, if ozflea comes through with his promises.

Let's hear from a few more members and then we'll decide.

That's the way we're leaning. We usually don't put things like this up for a vote but you guys are the ones who stand to benefit, or not, if ozflea comes through with his promises.

I vote...FLUSH IT...as it is what it is...simply just...CRAP..!!!!
:cheers:
J2F

My opinion is irrelevant but I will share it anyway.

I truly think Bob had intentions of building the saw but hit a roadblock. We all hit those from time to time. If he did hit a roadblock he should ask for help. Is that not what the site is about ?

I could see simply locking the thread and ending at that point. It has drug on too long and nothing productive has come from it.

I would offer one alternative. I think you should sent Bob a PM and ask him what his intentions are. If he truly intends on finishing the project in the near future then the thread should be left open. If does not then it should be a dead thread.

Bill

My opinion is irrelevant but I will share it anyway.

I truly think Bob had intentions of building the saw but hit a roadblock. We all hit those from time to time. If he did hit a roadblock he should ask for help. Is that not what the site is about ?

I could see simply locking the thread and ending at that point. It has drug on too long and nothing productive has come from it.

I would offer one alternative. I think you should sent Bob a PM and ask him what his intentions are. If he truly intends on finishing the project in the near future then the thread should be left open. If does not then it should be a dead thread.

Bill

Well do as you wish fellas after all you were the ones who ridiculed and taugthered and provided the character assasination you's have reaped what you's have sown, nothing, typical of a lot of threads on this forum.

And Bill for your info both 090's run how good you might never live long enough to find out ..... but its been fun along the way with a lot of the members who visit this thread showing their true colours and negativety.

Besides when has a thread shown such great entertainment good or bad it is what it is.

Chinese 070's with 090 barrels will do me and if you dont believe me do as Neil said put up and build it ............ for which my reply was yes i built two.

McBob.

After all 34,924 Views cant be too bad

Last edited:
Well do as you wish fellas after all you were the ones who ridiculed and taugthered and provided the character assasination you's have reaped what you's have sown, nothing, typical of a lot of threads on this forum.

And Bill for your info both 090's run how good you might never live long enough to find out ..... but its been fun along the way with a lot of the members who visit this thread showing their true colours and negativety.

Besides when has a thread shown such great entertainment good or bad it is what it is.

Chinese 070's with 090 barrels will do me and if you dont believe me do as Neil said put up and build it ............ for which my reply was yes i built two.

McBob.

After all 34,924 Views cant be too bad

You may have, but we have never seen anything of them. If not seeing the end result the thread should be trashed. There is no useful information in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back