375xp-51.4mm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks JJ. Its just running the HD12 carb for now, robbed out of one of my other 372's. I'll do the swap for the HS296 when I get all the parts needed for that.

Oh, that's a 28" Techlight.

I still don't understand what makes the HS-296 better than the HD-12, when the venturi is basically the same 17.5mm? :msp_confused:

Last edited:
What makes the HS-296 better than the HD-12, when the venturi is basically the same 17.5mm? :msp_confused:

The throttle plate is larger.......that increases the low pressure signal in the venturi. At least that's how it looks inside my head where the mold grows.

I've used the XT carb with dandy results.

The throttle plate is larger.......that increases the low pressure signal in the venturi. At least that's how it looks inside my head where the mold grows.

I've used the XT carb with dandy results.

I thaught it might be about the throttle bore - that is basically what you are saying, is't it?

Tested compression today. Came in at 170.

Going to cut some firewood tomorrow. Bringing the 375xp and the 562xpw. Should be good!! Will take lots of pics. Hopefully some video too.

Going deep into the woods, will get some pics for you guys to see what its like out here, might even be going high up and get some nice views. 4x4 is needed where I'm going. Will be up at 5:30am to get going by 6am.

Sorry guys no video today. Saw ran good, but was on the rich side and the screwdriver I brought didn't fit the needle, so I couldn't lean it out at all today. Rocked the chains on both saws today right away!! GRRRR, they were never the same after that, took allot of filing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You need to throw the techlite on the 562! Makes an awesome combo. Rocked chains are the reason i always bring a few spare chains with me. Does your 375 use the splined carb tool? If you need one ive got a spare i can send you.

You need to throw the techlite on the 562! Makes an awesome combo. Rocked chains are the reason i always bring a few spare chains with me. Does your 375 use the splined carb tool? If you need one ive got a spare i can send you.

No it's just a slot, this screwdriver was just slightly big.

Thanks for the offer though.

Looks like some nice fir rounds! Im guessing by all the vehicles that its a popular spot for firewood

Looks like some nice fir rounds! Im guessing by all the vehicles that its a popular spot for firewood

Yes it's private timber company land, you can go in for $20.

Sorry about the saws not running as good as you would like, but the scenery in your pictures was definitely nice to look at.

I was thinking the same thing Randy........beautiful country.

Oh the saws ran pretty good. I'm just picky.

Thanks for the compliments. It is beautiful out there.

Sure is purdy from up there. But you wouldn't want a round getting away on you... kinda reminds me of that crazy cheese wheel race in the UK.

Latest posts

Back