4th annual east tn gtg and grand opening of the new wicked work saw shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well we went to the grocery store last night and picked up the food and drinks. we came out pushing two full shopping carts. I hope you guys are hungry.lol

well we went to the grocery store last night and picked up the food and drinks. we came out pushing two full shopping carts. I hope you guys are hungry.lol

Grocery store food? They served us raccoon at the Central VA GTG (and it was good).

Looking forward to cutting, eating, trading and chatting (but not driving).

Last edited:
Sure wish I could make it up there. Wife and I closed on our first house this morning and we will be moving on Saturday.

We did drive by the shop a couple weekends ago on our way to Oak Ridge. Looks like a good space Terry. beautiful setting up there on the mountain.

the rest of my jonsered shipment will be arriving tomorrow,,,,fffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......:cheers::cheers::cheers:

yes please. the more tables the better,if for nothing else than to put the used stuff on to sale.

yes please. the more tables the better,if for nothing else than to put the used stuff on to sale.

Will do, I will bring a tarp as well so my wife will still find them usable when we get done. I should be able to fit in 3 if I pack right. Are you starting around 8:30?

Still hoping to make it, but had a small building disaster back home. Appears that a tree took out the power line to this building and tore the whole side off of it. That would not be too bad, but it brought the end truss with it and that is now in pieces.

Building3_zps208e7f24.jpg

Going to have to get my bucket truck hauled to this property and try to piece together a new truss and get all the metal attached. Not the way I wanted to spend next week.

Terry, I hope this is your best GTG ever and that you have a really grand Grand Opening with your business. Family affairs will keep me here despite my efforts to keep the date clear to attend. Ron

I'm working tomorrow too:( I wanted to take off but next week we're off 4 days in a row so I guess I'll take it all then instead.:msp_sad:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am unable to attend this GTG. The Grand Opening of Terry's shop and a GTG all wrapped into one event? Sounds like fun and money to me! I hope everyone travels safe and cannot wait for the pictures and video.

:rock:

Back