Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Our woodpile at the lake ... 3 rows up the side, 2 rows facing the lake. Still not enough for my liking ....

It looks like there's northern Pike in that lake...
I like pike Dennis...
Is there walleye too???
Giant skeeters???
Can I bring my bass boat???

Pike, perch, walleye, small mouth bass. Twin-engine'd 'skeeters, ported & muffler modded skeeters. All kinds of 'em. And you can bring your boat, as long as the motor has an orange cover and a Husky sticker on it .... :cool2:

Pike, perch, walleye, small mouth bass. Twin-engine'd 'skeeters, ported & muffler modded skeeters. All kinds of 'em. And you can bring your boat, as long as the motor has an orange cover and a Husky sticker on it .... :cool2:

Hmmm... 175HP Mariner with a big ass Husky sticker on the back...
:rock:

Some oak I was working on last night.

[URL=http://s403.photobucket.com/user/woodsman416/media/005_zpsa7204297.jpg.

Looks like fun :rock:

that was last year's 'fun'. We did the same thing Memorial Day weekend but more logs dragged out of the creek and surrounding areas :D
Usually I cut/haul 5+cord in a few days but when you can drag the logs to the splitting area...duh :p I left a dozen or so logs to drag for later this season or next...wood ain't going anywhere.

My current wood pile, splitter(axe) and storage area...

My new splitter (almost done)

JT

Oh man, heck ya! You'll have your storage area filled lots faster once you get that hydraulic going over that ole double bit.

Although it does look fun to swing..I have a junker head, but I haven't cleaned it up or rehung it yet. Scrapyard find like two bucks I think, then three bucks for a grade C handle. Just for fun, never owned a double bit before.

Back