Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was wondering if anyone had a good wt808a carb for uncle mustaches saw,, it is off of a mcculloch mcc1635a ,, from what I have found it is nla,, my supplier could get one but its 75 freaking dollars,, would like to get this up and going for him,, I have a little bit of green useless paper and some things to trade,,,, thanks guys

Looking for an ignition module, and a plastic recoil housing for an Echo 280E. have things to trade as well as the usual useless paper. TIA

How about a complete runner 120psi. Heck the new cap on it was $15. :(

3462803500010_zps9a93ef0a.jpg

3462803500009_zpse092784d.jpg

3462803500011_zps027bd110.jpg

3462803500012_zpsd0777eec.jpg

Looking for a top cover for a husqvarna 162se and a chainbrake/clutch Cover for the same saw have cash and parts to trade

Last edited:
anybody have a good husky 44 tank? i've got other stuff to trade, including some harder 44 stuff to find

Anybody have a case for an Echo CS-310? I picked up a super clean one that was ran with the brake on. :msp_mellow:
I'm wanting to fix it for my Father to use for trimming. It's a super light saw, with his age and abilities... it would be perfect.
Got tradin stuff.

Last edited:
Anybody have a case for an Echo CS-310? I picked up a super clean one that was ran with the brake on. :msp_mellow:
I'm wanting to fix it for my Father to use for trimming. It's a super light saw, with his age and abilities... it would be perfect.
Got tradin stuff.

It take the same case as a 300 ? If so I got one !

It take the same case as a 300 ? If so I got one !

Thanks, but I think I may have it fixed. I made the post, then had a brainstorm...lol.
The case got so hot, the oiler (pressed into the case) moved away from the worm gear and wouldn't oil. A couple minutes with the dremel and a tiny piece of shim stock... she's oilin! :rock: I think it will hold up fine. Dad will probably only put an hour or 2 a year on it anyway.

I have piles of 044 flywheels. I can send him one.

I however am looking for a set of MS-440 (440 flip cap) case halves and a set of MS-460 (460 flip cap) case halves to fix smashed saws. I have lots of parts to trade and a little money too.

I don't need the crankshafts, cylinders, or anything else.

i'll go dig tomorrow, should have what you need.

Well I got all set, one last thing.

044 rear handle/tank

Yes I'm willing to pony up for one. Dealer wants $120... PM me if you've got a spare or a parts saw. As often as these things break I'm surprised a Chinese AM company doesn't make them...

Needing semi-chisel chain

Looking for a couple 20" loops of SEMI-chisel:
3/8, .050 gauge, 72 drive link

Have a bunch of .325 chisel to trade:
18", .058 gauge, 72 drive links
Please PM if intrested.

Looking for a couple 20" loops of SEMI-chisel:
3/8, .050 gauge, 72 drive link

Have a bunch of .325 chisel to trade:
18", .058 gauge, 72 drive links
Please PM if intrested.

Looking for something along the lines of Oregon 72DPX or Woodland Pro 30SC