Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a couple strangers showed up ! LOL

Mowing break , my undies are wet from sweat ! LOL Or is that just Dew ? LOL

I like this kinda weather ! For the most part. Can't work to long out there , but just run in and cool off a bit. Beats running in to get warm again !
Don't care for that 40 layers of clothes,can't move ! And my hands stihl get cold !
May really think about moving a little more South ? LOL OL may not like to with all the grand kids now ?

You have to be strong lil buddy!

I'm just the opposite............I can't stand this weather!

Too hot!!!

Ready for cold and snow!!!!!!

Well bathroom is all painted. Now the fun part. Scrapping up the old bowl seal... Then slapping on a new one, installing the john and installing the two new shelves. Still not sure how I'm going to secure them. Have half a tube of liquid nails left! Hmmmm.

Well bathroom is all painted. Now the fun part. Scrapping up the old bowl seal... Then slapping on a new one, installing the john and installing the two new shelves. Still not sure how I'm going to secure them. Have half a tube of liquid nails left! Hmmmm.

:welcome: Been there done that.. :sucks:

Done with the in laws yard...so I finally get to start on my yard at 500 on Sunday evening after I unload the mower. I may just run the whackers as I am already filthy. I can mow this week and not get filthy after work....may never get these two Husky saws built.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

90 here today. Got two neighbors lawn mowed. My next door neighbor told me he better not see me out there in the heat splitting up the rest of the wood on the side of his yard so I told him I would do it later today. Now just have my yard to do and in the slack time
went and bought a saw.

Glanced at the two 2171's my uncle was given.....

One is supposed to run but front motor mount is broke

The other is blowed up

Tried talking him outta one but to no avail

Said he is still looking for a 394/395 for me

hey guys. Glad to see nothings changed much. :) Hope you're all doing well.

Monthly drive by posting. :cheers:

90 here today. Got two neighbors lawn mowed. My next door neighbor told me he better not see me out there in the heat splitting up the rest of the wood on the side of his yard so I told him I would do it later today. Now just have my yard to do and in the slack time
went and bought a saw.

Well. You know how to post pics!!

Hottest summer in 40 years in Ireland. Getting dry, too; never thought I would ever say that about Ireland. With temps up to 88*, and 80% humidity remember almost no one here, including most retailers, have air conditioning. The sun rises at 5 AM and sets at 11. I keep trying to tell myself at least I am not back in Texas. ;)

Hottest summer in 40 years in Ireland. Getting dry, too; never thought I would ever say that about Ireland. With temps up to 88*, and 80% humidity remember almost no one here, including most retailers, have air conditioning. The sun rises at 5 AM and sets at 11. I keep trying to tell myself at least I am not back in Texas. ;)

I won't make the distance joke.

Good to see you.

Stihl 89 here , tension is high , I didn't like the way the lemon was lookin at me so I forked him over a homemade icecubes and threw some ginger and sweet dark colored ethanol on him just to add to his misery LOL .

I also scored a set of matching vaccum cleaners for 10 bucks LOL

Back