Total Bar Group Buy until Monday the 24th!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ymysuhu7.jpg

yhynaga5.jpg

The last of the bars are in as of today... those waiting for the T241FV4's in 28" Stihl mounts will go out ASAP!!

Randy, The 42" is here and I've got the other 36" bars to go back to you.

Thanks for being patient guys!

Randy

The last of the bars are in as of today... those waiting for the T241FV4's in 28" Stihl mounts will go out ASAP!!

Randy

So,when's the next deal?A chainsaw tuning tach that is as nice as the compression tester would be nice.Bet you could get a group buy going on those.Or maybe track down a 16" husky small mount pro type bar since Total discontinued theirs,much to the disappointment of a few.

I'd be in for a few 16" small husky bars. And a tach. And a case splitter. And stuff.

My bars are throwing up weird tracking.

Will see what happens in the next couple of days but - Mon 15 at time stated, at home, wed 17 at time stated first at home.... Second time probably no one home. No further contact?

Randy

Sounds good. Thanks!

My bars are throwing up weird tracking.

Will see what happens in the next couple of days but - Mon 15 at time stated, at home, wed 17 at time stated first at home.... Second time probably no one home. No further contact?

Somebody at Customs is probably really happy with their new Tsumuras :)

Thanks to everybody who participated and those of you that waited patiently for the back-ordered Stihl 28" Super Bars!

The last couple tracking numbers are send to you via email if your in the above group, check your mail!

ANYBODY that did not get there stuff? Last call....

I have one 42" re-branded Oregon bar in large Husky mount. This is a 3/8 .063 Windsor/Oregon bar with the Total brand on it. I was told that it could be either of those but more likely an Oregon. Price is $100 plus shipping, retail price on this bar is $120. PM me if someone wants it.

I have one 42" re-branded Oregon bar in large Husky mount. This is a 3/8 .063 Windsor/Oregon bar with the Total brand on it. I was told that it could be either of those but more likely an Oregon. Price is $100 plus shipping, retail price on this bar is $120. PM me if someone wants it.

That price is an absolute cracker.
I bought the only two listed in a recent clearance sale and normal dealer price in Australia is in the mid $200's.
If I lived in the US I'd grab it straight away. I have put a lot of hours on one of these made by Oregon on my Husky 3120 and they are a good bar.

That price is an absolute cracker.
I bought the only two listed in a recent clearance sale and normal dealer price in Australia is in the mid $200's.
If I lived in the US I'd grab it straight away. I have put a lot of hours on one of these made by Oregon on my Husky 3120 and they are a good bar.

yep, it is...

Latest posts

Back