a little work today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stack my wood on the pallets the same way you do, and I made my ends the same way.....I thought I had an original idea:laugh::msp_thumbsup:

decided to take advantage of the nice cool august temperatures today and fire up the saws and splitter....also got some stacking in there tooView attachment 307509View attachment 307510View attachment 307511View attachment 307512 a little tired and sore now. Will be a toasty warm house next year

JEff

That sure is a nice feeling..
To be sore and tired!
When you look out at all your work, you will feel the pride of doing it yourself.
That my friend is a great feeling!
:cheers:

that sure is a pile of wood!

I have been restacking the remainders of the past three winters leftover wood, getting ready to start splitting some rounds from last year and this year, and a few rows are going on three years old now and need to be split I think... I just slap run out of nice stacking area and have to do yard and barnyard housecleaning to continue. Had to stop even bringing new rounds up, just..too much,,which is a LOT better than not enough!

Good for you. It always feels rewarding to get the job done. I finished off a few odds and ends over the weekend and put them on the stack (about a face cord) but more importantly, I cleaned up the processing area for the next firewood adventure. Now I can start hauling stuff up from the woods ... again.

Back