I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get the YOU SUCK AWARD today. :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Lee

Congrats, old age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time..........

Way to go. :msp_thumbup:

Adds deleted already will be checking the Poulan thread tomorrow...

Thanks guys. Off to the shop to check out my new score and shoot a few pics. Long drive yesterday, but worth it. Thank God for CL listing notifications. Got ahold of the seller just about as soon as he posted the listing.

Was sure it'd be posted in this thread and somebody'd call him and torpedo my deal while I was making the 3hr drive to meet the seller. Didn't happen this time.:msp_thumbup:

Gotta thank my lovely wife for making yesterday a 'family road trip' with a saw score bonus. Said "well then let's get going" right when I spotted the listing. She's a keeper.:msp_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Husqvarna 3120XP

There are currently 2 3120's on my local Craigslist. Thought someone might be interested.
1995 Husqvarna 3120xp chainsaw $650
Husqvarna Chainsaw $850

When I get a chance maybe I'll post pics of my latest CL catch..026 for $100 and a Mac 610(not running) for free (no..wait..that one was dropped off at the house) or a 372XP for $100...

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Off to the shop to check out my new score and shoot a few pics. Long drive yesterday, but worth it. Thank God for CL listing notifications. Got ahold of the seller just about as soon as he posted the listing.

Was sure it'd be posted in this thread and somebody'd call him and torpedo my deal while I was making the 3hr drive to meet the seller. Didn't happen this time.:msp_thumbup:

Gotta thank my lovely wife for making yesterday a 'family road trip' with a saw score bonus. Said "well then let's get going" right when I spotted the listing. She's a keeper.:msp_thumbsup:

You magnificent b@$###d, I salute you.:clap::clap:

How do you do the notification feature? Or is it with another site for craigslist?

Back