Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got any interest in a NIB Poulan Pro 330?

Got a lead on some of them and will check it out after work. They will be a bit higher then the TSC last price on them, but then again you cant get them anymore either..

I would be interested in one if the price is right...keep me informed:smile2:

Got a lead on some of them and will check it out after work. They will be a bit higher then the TSC last price on them, but then again you cant get them anymore either..

You shouldn't ask that type of questions in this thread.:msp_tongue: The right question should be:"Do you want a PP330?Let me see hands."

I am interest as well but i don't see it happens soon.

Ok, I guess I need to quote myself it seems and clarify, a few bucks might be around $25-45

When you compare that to what can be gotten new anywhere else for the same money.....................that's still a great deal. Not in the cards for me right now (way too many irons in the fire already), but I'd wager that some guys here are going to get a great deal on some new PP330's.:msp_thumbup:

When you compare that to what can be gotten new anywhere else for the same money.....................that's still a great deal. Not in the cards for me right now (way too many irons in the fire already), but I'd wager that some guys here are going to get a great deal on some new PP330's.:msp_thumbup:

I won't know nothing for sure till later. Just gauging interest. When I said what I just did I was figuring that shipped. We will see if there are any left when I get there.

The Poulan Whatzit lives.

attachment.php

It'll have to get here first

I don't care if it is stripped as long as it's not broke up. Those cases will be powder coated for a new build

That's why I bought it.......

*Typically* a P60 will be the greener Pioneer color

P61 is usually a greener color also....

I reckon you could say that....

The reason I bought it is I have been gathering parts (NOS BP cylinder and piston) and other stuff. Those cases will be powder coated and the saw will be restored. I was missing a set of cases with the aux oiler in them......

The verdict is in......PP655BP. The cylinder *appears* to be perfect looking through the muffler outlet, starter cover is bad, brake is going to need parts, and ignition *appears* to be bad. BTW, the studs I can't figure out why they are missing, holes are not stripped or broken.

The verdict is in......PP655BP. The cylinder *appears* to be perfect looking through the muffler outlet, starter cover is bad, brake is going to need parts, and ignition *appears* to be bad. BTW, the studs I can't figure out why they are missing, holes are not stripped or broken.

Told ya!!, I have a good set of studs that iI think will fit from a farmsaw doner you can have for shipping, I just need to get them out of the case.

Mark, I'll take one if the deal goes through.

This workday is dragging. .

I'll know in a few hours now if it's a deal or not. Not trying to get hopes up, just feeling out how many would want one if I can get a bunch as my pocketbook will be hurting for a bit if they come through.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back