Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent had much rain in awhile but was woke up this mornin with it pounding down !!

wx said couple inches an hour and flash flooding .

touristas otta LOVE this !! :)

Got a couple down so far.
upe6ujyn.jpg

Just spoke with Mrs.Slug , John had another good night , they still have to drain fluid from his lungs and have him on a ventilator but they have him out of the special bed and his nurse says the chest xrays are looking better than the last ones . John also is not quite happy about the tube and wants to fight with his nurse when the drugs wear off so we'd better not send any chainsaw stuff for gifts just yet LOL
I'd say the fighting part shows that he aint ready to quit just yet .

Just spoke with Mrs.Slug , John had another good night , they still have to drain fluid from his lungs and have him on a ventilator but they have him out of the special bed and his nurse says the chest xrays are looking better than the last ones . John also is not quite happy about the tube and wants to fight with his nurse when the drugs wear off so we'd better not send any chainsaw stuff for gifts just yet LOL
I'd say the fighting part shows that he aint ready to quit just yet .

Thanks Dan. Even with a bad back and tubes in his throat he's a fighter....bet he was something else in his wilder days!

It may be a holiday, and the last day before school starts, but I am still up at 5 am.
Today should be fun, I will be playing with my new tig welder. I have been looking forward to this for months.
Time for some food now.... LOL

Back