Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working steady on the fantasy treehouse this week. Giving the little mill a workout lately.

Couple pics for ya all to enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

supposed to get the stuff for the roof tomorrow. Don't think there will be much chance of this thing rotting in this dry heat LOL!

PM sent!!!
Thanks Jim!!

I will try and get it mailed tomorrow along with the carb kits I'm sending workshop and a set of diaphragms for Les's 3-25 mac.
Talked with Les and Kim earlier,Les has been logging full time and working in his shop evenings. Said they are well just busy.

I will try and get it mailed tomorrow along with the carb kits I'm sending workshop and a set of diaphragms for Les's 3-25 mac.
Talked with Les and Kim earlier,Les has been logging full time and working in his shop evenings. Said they are well just busy.

That's good to hear... The timber biz is Les' bread and butter...
Gotta dance with who brung ya'...

Daddy can I have one too, Please?

Some 30 years ago, I was 'commissioned' to build a 6' x 6' , playhouse for a friend's daughter. It was to set in the shop.

It was such a hit, that I had to build 10 more for his friends........... Some are still in use.

(Most have bit the dust.)

:)

These items are in the mail,should be there Monday or not.

Can anyone modify the title of this thread to 2013? Or, start a new one.

It all looks like ancient history to me. BTDT.
Just click on quick links(at the top right under auction) then click subscribed threads(from the drop down window) you will find this thread usually in the top 5 you dont have to subscribe to the thread once you have posted you are subscribed. Hope I explained that well enough :msp_confused:

Latest posts

Back