Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like workshop I am a newbe her.Great history and GOOD PEOPLE, I have ment a few in person all good people.I got a saw not long ago and had some trouble with it ,Hedge said bring it I will look at it.He fixed it let me run some of his saws and wouldn't let me pay him a dime on sunday afternoon yet. Now tell me this aint a good bunch of people.And I bet there are many others that would do the same thing.

Like workshop I am a newbe her.Great history and GOOD PEOPLE, I have ment a few in person all good people.I got a saw not long ago and had some trouble with it ,Hedge said bring it I will look at it.He fixed it let me run some of his saws and wouldn't let me pay him a dime on sunday afternoon yet. Now tell me this aint a good bunch of people.And I bet there are many others that would do the same thing.

I just wanted to run an NMurph 346 to see what all the hubbub was about...
Ran good... :laugh:

Took out a 4 + foot dead dead oak yesterday. Petrified.

And the wood was hard too.

:)

Took two trips , and resurrecting two saws. Don't know why all the things happened, but got it on the ground. Had a 20 foot 30 inch limb jump about 20 feet into the corral. :(

Took that one off with the 18 inch 346. IF I would have suspected or known the tree was hollow , I would have cut it down with the 346. That would have saved a trip, and been interesting.

The 372 acted up and had issues. Then the 757 dropped the adjustment screw into the abyss. Poor design. They don't tighten up without them.

Luckily had ONE adjustment screw left. I need some maintenance, just haven't had time.

Fortunately, that large dead tree didn't drop any widow makers on someone. Especially since I was the someone.

Haven't heard what the damage is on the corral,, real bummer.

Tarry on.

Took out a 4 + foot dead dead oak yesterday. Petrified.

And the wood was hard too.

:)

Took two trips , and resurrecting two saws. Don't know why all the things happened, but got it on the ground. Had a 20 foot 30 inch limb jump about 20 feet into the corral. :(

Took that one off with the 18 inch 346. IF I would have suspected or known the tree was hollow , I would have cut it down with the 346. That would have saved a trip, and been interesting.

The 372 acted up and had issues. Then the 757 dropped the adjustment screw into the abyss. Poor design. They don't tighten up without them.

Luckily had ONE adjustment screw left. I need some maintenance, just haven't had time.

Fortunately, that large dead tree didn't drop any widow makers on someone. Especially since I was the someone.

Haven't heard what the damage is on the corral,, real bummer.

Tarry on.

Tammi wanted me to tell you that she's glad that you're OK........and me too. :msp_rolleyes:

Actually it is probably 5 x 6 foot at about waist high. Pretty big tree. Real dead.

People procrastinate.

I procrastinate........

It had less than a foot around its perimeter. Could have taken it out with the 346. That would have made a video. :)

Heading out to load the lawnmower.

The craftsman with a briggs ? leaks gas like mad through the carb. It is at the lake. It ran earlier this year, now.....

Problems.

Back