Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl looking for this.

I'm needing a brake lever for an 066/064. It needs to be for a 3/4 wrap part number 1122-792-9104 or 9105 will work. Got some junk to trade.

Stihl looking for this.

I'm needing a brake lever for an 066/064. It needs to be for a 3/4 wrap part number 1122-792-9104 or 9105 will work. Got some junk to trade.

I'm a terrible person and didn't get your package sent today but I might have a spare brake handle... Sorry moving and packing is getting in the way...

Don't remember if it was here or in another thread that someone was looking for a muffler for a poulan 245. I have a cast one from a 306 that's in good shape. Can't help with one from a 245, actually need a cover and the cover screws for one myself.

That was me over in the Poulan thread about the 245 muffler. Modifiedmark may have me covered there, but I also got a response from member 'beavers' indicating he has some NOS 245 stuff -- including mufflers.

I need some Stihl clutch drums... looks like I gave too many away. :(
I need drums for 026, 034/36, 044/46, 064/66. Bearings would be a bonus.
I could use at least couple of each.
I have stuff to trade, except Stihl drums. ;)

I can cover your 036 and 440 needs (only one of each w/bearing). Pm me your address, I can't send it until Wednesday or Thursday though.

My friend has a ms200t he either wants to sell or trad for a saw he can use for fire wood. It is in decent shape the front av mounts broke. Im gonna grab a compression reading and some pics in a little bit. I figured id offer it up here before listing it on cl

Last edited:
My friend has a ms200t he either wants to sell or trad for a saw he can use for fire wood. It is in decent shape the front av mounts broke. Im gonna grab a compression reading and some pics in a little bit. I figured id offer it up here before listing it on cl

PM sent

Longshot I know.....I need a PP325/Partner5500+ cylinder. I bought a saw off of the bay and it was advertised as a good running saw......NOT!!!!!!!!!! The seller did refund enough money for me to buy a cylinder if I can find one. I want the closed port 46mm model.....got cash and parts for trading......

I know this seems minor but I'm looking for the small spring that activates the chain brake for a Stihl 029. My dealer didn't have any in stock. PM me if you have any of these. I think alot of Stihls take the same spring. 0000 997 0628 is the part number. I have $$ or parts.

looking for:
stihl 026 pro clutch,clutch bearing, clutch cover, washer, clip, sprocket. all or one of these would help.
16" 3/8 - .050 - bar for stihl 026

have some parts to get rid of .
mcculloch d-44 almost complete saw
(2) mcculloch pm610 that need minor help
(2) homelite super xl complete parts saws
Partner R-420 - Runner in immaculate condition. bought it from original owners daughter has a 26" bar/chain - not really looking to "get rid" of this one but i figure someone might really want one....

pm me with any interests

jonsered

Looking for a clean clutch cover and air filter cover for a Jonsered CS2139t arborist saw. I have a good 338xpt and 339xp clutch cover and A/F cover that I can swap. OR CASH

PM thanks:rock:

Back