• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, low hour saw. I bought this a few months ago from a fellow AS member. It is an e tech model, but the cat muffler has been replaced with a regular one that is modded. The coil has also been changed to an unlimited one. It's wearing a 18 inch Sugihara bar with a nearly new chain, and I have another new chain that I will include with it. It runs out real strong and is problem free. Looking for 425 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, or I would be interested in trading on a nice MS460 as well.

Brian,

Thanks for getting back to me with price.

I live in St Pauls NC, south of Fayetteville, of I 95

Can I call you about purchase.

Rev. David Hudson

No, totally untrue. The 550 is the saw that replaced the 346, but there is VERY little in common bw the two saws other than the power is very close and the weight is very close.

seen new 550 18" for $550 through pantano but I like this one:msp_smile:

Very nice, low hour saw. I bought this a few months ago from a fellow AS member. It is an e tech model, but the cat muffler has been replaced with a regular one that is modded. The coil has also been changed to an unlimited one. It's wearing a 18 inch Sugihara bar with a nearly new chain, and I have another new chain that I will include with it. It runs out real strong and is problem free. Looking for 425 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, or I would be interested in trading on a nice MS460 as well.

Nice saw, how come your selling? Would you ship to Canada? (if I paid?)

Nice saw, how come your selling? Would you ship to Canada? (if I paid?)

Thanks, it is a nice one and I may regret letting it go. I am just thinning the herd, might even actually go back to 2 saws. I've had a good offer to trade for an MS460 and several offers to buy the saw straight out. If I don't trade and the first offers fall through I'll let ya know.

Thanks, it is a nice one and I may regret letting it go. I am just thinning the herd, might even actually go back to 2 saws. I've had a good offer to trade for an MS460 and several offers to buy the saw straight out. If I don't trade and the first offers fall through I'll let ya know.

Sounds good, if you still have it in November I am going to the TCIA expo in Charlotte!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back