Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suddenly the post count is waaaay up. Must be John is home!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Welcome back, buddy. We sure were worried about you!

Well.....................it was quiet in here.........................

Glad to see ya' back !!

Don't never scare us like that again, might have to take a putt to ohio and kick sum' butt.......

Last edited:
Suddenly the post count is waaaay up. Must be John is home!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Welcome back, buddy. We sure were worried about you!

Well.....................it was quiet in here.........................

Glad to see ya' back !!

Don't never scare us like that again, might have to take a putt to ohio and kick sum' butt.......
Like YOU "?

Wow!! This sure is a first in a while......."MORNIN' JOHN!!!!!!!"

Morning Robin !!

Not real able to talk yet,too dam many tubes were hanging out of me ! They were laughing putting a tube through my nose ! OL said I told them some choice words ? LOL They didn't laugh any more after that ,I guess ? LOL

My Brother just plained floored me , the **** he keeps telling me ! Guess you guys would just have to know us both better ? LOL

Just keeps saying how much tougher I am than he is ! We are just not much on emotions in this family,we all love each other,just never gets said.

Hope he sends them pixs today ? Only took a couple,couldn't stand to take more . LOL

Morning Jimmy
Don`t like days when they start out this dark n dreary.

Yeah dreary here too.......but seeing the slug down there brings a ray of sunshine!!...or is that methane??...LOL!!

That makes the day a little brighter, sure missed the ole slug , glad he`s back.

Any day you wake up again is a GREAT DAY !!!! Been to that edge and seen the other side !!!!!!! This sides is way better !!

Back