Being r-routed to some download site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLHX Storm

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Lost somewhere in the mountains of the southeast!
I don't know if it's just my computer, but every time I type in www.arboristsite.com, I'm re-routed to another site. I have tried the same thing on other sites just to make sure, but this is the only one that I'm being re-routed to some download site. It is possible this might be one of the presents left behind by the hacker we had recently.

What I've done to get around it is to just click on one of the many emails I get from this site and go from there. Once on the site I put the "Settings" tab in my Favorites and use that instead.

Here is the site I keep being re-routed to just for informational purposes. Do not click on the link itself. I already sent an email to the administrator. :
http://77f40900.linkbucks.com/url/http://www.arboristsite.com/?_lbGate=103743

+10

Was unable to get to the Forum/Support and Administration to report it.

*Sent an e-mail to: [email protected] (a good way to reach the administrators if you can't get through on the site).

*Also, on FaceBook: Arboristsite.com Fan Club (another way outside of the site).

Philbert

As you may well realise Im very computer unsavy
I found this flaming link bucks site thinny attached to MY FAVOUATE SITE and spent all morning trying to shake it off
still trying
Mate If I could just get a hold of these hackers
Id brutally ravish then with the ruff end of a pineapple:msp_angry:
Is there anyone who can help me with directions as to how to delete this buck link site

As you may well realise Im very computer unsavy
I found this flaming link bucks site thinny attached to MY FAVOUATE SITE and spent all morning trying to shake it off
still trying
Mate If I could just get a hold of these hackers
Id brutally ravish then with the ruff end of a pineapple:msp_angry:
Is there anyone who can help me with directions as to how to delete this buck link site

The admins and their tech staff are probably working on it. Not much we can do for right now.

Same problem. Why can't these folks do something useful like hack the NSA?

Awesome! While it sucks we're being hacked, I'm glad it's not my computer. I thought I had a virus. Ain't them guys got anything better to do than hack a website where a bunch of people want to discuss firewood?

Ditto. Hope everyone changed their passwords after that first hit. If you have not, you ought to consider it.
I think this stuff is a form of TERRORISM!

Latest posts

Back