Picked up a old Echo tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stumbled across a old Echo tonight so I went ahead and picked it up as I kinda like some of them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_3275 (Custom).JPG
    100_3275 (Custom).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 321
Well the handle is broken Mark so I would certainly cover shipping for you to send it to me:D

Nice looker. Had one once, wish I'd kept it. But it was a necessary trade. :bang:

Nice find Mark. I have a few Echos too and you are right, they are easy to like. I love the Little Champs - 28cc of muscle.:msp_biggrin: If I knowed you like the two cylinders ones I could have sent this anchor to you.:msp_wink:

I have kept a eye out for one for sometime, not a holy grail thing to me but always thought I would grab one if it was right.

This is from the original owner and still wears the original bar.

It runs good and is SMOOOTH!

Nice find Mark. I have a few Echos too and you are right, they are easy to like. I love the Little Champs - 28cc of muscle.:msp_biggrin: If I knowed you like the two cylinders ones I could have sent this anchor to you.:msp_wink:

Nice Al real nice!

Funny how the US didn't care much about chain brakes for a long time.

I like certain Echos, not all of them though. I think I have a couple of the better ones in a CS-750 and CS-900.

I had a CS-650 once and couldn't get rid of that pooch fast enough. In fact when the guy first brought this 610 out to me in the back of a dark barn, I thought it was a 650 and told him I wasn't interested in it. :ices_rofl:

Didn't take me long to see the error of my ways though.

Back