PART2 "When arborist's go logging"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I really really enjoyed your video and your work! That one stem you show with the top out...man that was close to that house...you were so in control and confident...fricken awesome man! Absolutely an incredible video. You mentioned a name...does someone do videos for you?

Did you use a GoPro in that video? Reason I'm asking is because there is a GoPro sponored tree removal video I saw awhile back. Yours is actually better than theirs! Maybe you should see about sending your video to GoPro (if that is the brand of your camera) and see what they say. You know damn well they paid that removal crew pretty good, or gave them cameras...Hell IDK but maybe you could benefit from it...the video is Superior quality of Superior workmanship! Thanks for sharing!

Man I really really enjoyed your video and your work! That one stem you show with the top out...man that was close to that house...you were so in control and confident...fricken awesome man! Absolutely an incredible video. You mentioned a name...does someone do videos for you?

Did you use a GoPro in that video? Reason I'm asking is because there is a GoPro sponored tree removal video I saw awhile back. Yours is actually better than theirs! Maybe you should see about sending your video to GoPro (if that is the brand of your camera) and see what they say. You know damn well they paid that removal crew pretty good, or gave them cameras...Hell IDK but maybe you could benefit from it...the video is Superior quality of Superior workmanship! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words!

Brian Bixler hired me to help him on this project, he is above average climber, he has the gopro cam, does a fantasic job on taking vids, hes in the hi viz green shirt Im in orange shirt
I own my own tree service as well, just used Brian today to help me deadwood some big pondos, I spure climb cedar for removal....we make a good team

Thanks for the kind words!

Brian Bixler hired me to help him on this project, he is above average climber, he has the gopro cam, does a fantasic job on taking vids, hes in the hi viz green shirt Im in orange shirt
I own my own tree service as well, just used Brian today to help me deadwood some big pondos, I spure climb cedar for removal....we make a good team

Yes you fellas make a good team for sure. I haven't seen a zip line setup like like for removing the limbs. Probably common place maybe but I enjoyed seeing how it was all rigged up. You should tell Brian to send that video in to GoPro. Seriously, try and look up that sponsored video, naybe had something to do with a school...IDK, but Brian's editing skills and your all Professionalism just beat them all day long. Anyway Thanks!

Great video. Nothing like watching a pro in action. Thanks for sharing.

Back