i am depressed please help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saws are over priced in my area right now. Everything is very valuable. I did pick up a really nice Poulan 3800 for $50 but everybody knows those Poulan's suck.

I have been finding some awsome deals by me, picked up a 075 and 371 xp for $325 and sold the 075 the next day for $400. so i got a free really nice 371xp and $75.. I'm working a deal on a 064 for $175 but i have to drive 1.5 hours to get it. I put a wanted add on CL , guess people need money for christmas.

I thought about doing that too on facebook,,,, I am a member of a dozen or so classified groups

I thought about doing that too on facebook,,,, I am a member of a dozen or so classified groups
I just put looking for big stihl chainsaws running or not or big huskies , paying with cash. I have people call me with all sorts of stuff have got some really good deals.
its best when they have 2 , you always get 1 free!!

I did that a while back and I got replys for newer poulans and they was asking new prices

I used to do the FB classified groups, but too many non payers/ bsers. Ended up getting the run around more often than I was selling, so I quit messing with them. They are sweet for buying stuff though, found some decent deals a few times now.

To be honest with you I'm seeing the same thing up here in New Hampshire. I'm keeping my eye out for a few select saws, and the well has dried up almost completely on them, and the few are very expensive or far away. As others have said, it must be the time of year. Hang in there, something will come up.

Terrible here ALL the time. Only Stihl ad was a guy asking $160 for a slightly used BG55. Really? They're $150 new!

I was blessed about a month ago with a Husqvarna 338XPT California (45cc) 2007 model for $100. Did a muffler mod following Holmen Trees' information. It is now "LOUD & PROUD". Love it!!!

Latest posts

Back