Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I a
Which version do you need? The older flat one or the newer rounded off version? I think I have the newer version here, not 100% sure that's what it is though. I can post a picture tomorrow evening if needed..
I actually lucked out last night. Found a used one at the dealer.
Thanks for your reply Mark!

Which version do you need? The older flat one or the newer rounded off version? I think I have the newer version here, not 100% sure that's what it is though. I can post a picture tomorrow evening if needed..
Mark (or anyone) I need a older flat style 029 039 air filter cover. I have a newer style to trade if anyone needs one. Also probably need a matching air filter.

I a

I actually lucked out last night. Found a used one at the dealer.
Thanks for your reply Mark!
Bowtie, you still in Salina?
I know where there's a 441 Mtronic that had some damage. You may be able to get it fer a good price ifns yer looking for a project.

Bowtie, you still in Salina?
I know where there's a 441 Mtronic that had some damage. You may be able to get it fer a good price ifns yer looking for a project.
Yes, just north of there. There was a 441 at the dealer used a while back but wasn't an mtronic.

I find my self needing/wanting the following.
Husky 235/240 or Husky 435/440 parts or parts saws.
I just love those Baby Huskys!

Have some old Stihl (050/051 AV) parts, Mac 610 parts, Husky 288 parts.

I just want to trade saw parts for saw parts, no $$$...

Send me a PM.

thanks!

Looking for a couple of things:
Stihl 028 front handle
Stihl 028 complete muffler and mounting screws
Stihl MS290 air filter cover

Still looking for a Remington SL-11A piston & cylinder. And, a piston for a PL-5. I have a hole in my PL/SL Remy collection.
Trade a good original condition SL-4 for a likewise SL-11.
Remington stuff to trade mainly. NOS PL/SL-4 piston, serviceable/good cylinders PL/SL-4 and one for a PL-55(!!!). I am short on mufflers but most anything else.

Back