MS461 Giveaway Saw Build Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do i go about exporting a gun to you? Not sure if i wanna part with any of my guns but just in case. I got a decent parker bro's 12g shotgun from 1912 i might think of trading. they are valuable shotguns. see some go at auction for $3000 in beat to hell shape. Also got a mail order bride from a few years ago that didn't work out :D i also have some cool stuff that i may or nay not let go. Hahahaha

Take the shotgun ! Them mail order brides look just like DSS ! LOL

Then , maybe you would like that ? LOL

To be honest i don't got no mail order bride on hand but i could order you one. There are actually vietnamese guys here offering into the k thousands fir someone to merry their daughters and nieces. They don't look like DSS either. They be the cutest little wimmins. I got a buddy who did it and she ain't no DSS thats for sure.

I already got a mail order bride, and a shotgun....

Well to bad fir me i guess :( i know you like hand guns and tote one around daily but my hand guns stay with me. I believe exporting a handgun from here to the states is next to impossible anyways unless i got my own firearms shop.

Well to bad fir me i guess :( i know you like hand guns and tote one around daily but my hand guns stay with me. I believe exporting a handgun from here to the states is next to impossible anyways unless i got my own firearms shop.

You could hide it in a cavity.;)

Snitch......

Woh woh woh be careful there randy. Don't wanna mess with that Aaron bear. Woukdn't that have been cool if you won that 350 Aaron. You could have traded it to me for that 125. I see you PM'd me on thumpertalk but i can't log in over there for some reason. They banned me but i bet i'm allowed back by now.

Back