This IS ARBORISTsite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys get too offended ! Bottom line is I think some guys are just so pretentious that if you say anything other then wow your awesome they take offense , visit other sites and you'll see just a bunch of weeble wobbles posting and then the other weebles taking turns licking there butts ! And when you ban guys like AA and ol dirty guys who generate controversy which in turn generates a lot of posting with differing opinions kills any kind of intelligent fun .
Wow. That was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, ill have to say this place is lame, a lot of wannabe's and bucket babies on here...real climbers left this place awhile ago..all the fighting and unprofessionalism killed this site...just saying

When I first joined I thought it was awesome but anymore it seems different. I guess its some of the members that dont come around anymore.

Yes, I can finally see the light. We should all have our ground help doing ring around the posey with 55 gallon trash cans full of chainsaw gouged up rope. Rigging devices (even in their most simple form) are purely for newbies. Shut the **** up reg, big daddy mouth is in house. Lol.

Ya, ill have to say this place is lame, a lot of wannabe's and bucket babies on here...real climbers left this place awhile ago..all the fighting and unprofessionalism killed this site...just saying
The day I joined this site ol dirty told me he saw my mom or some **** in a #### movie , that was 4 years ago , site hasn't changed just a bunch of salty guys being salty ! If you get offended and leave that's on you , but you didn't go far because as soon this thread gets popping you chime in , so be a part again .

The last I was aware, this isn't an attack site.

Sorry MB, I disagree extremely... and I mean EXTREMELY. I've been a victim of a few "attacks" by several "favorite" posters and when I have words to say back, I'm the one doing wrong. LOL!

Take care,

SR

Yes, I can finally see the light. We should all have our ground help doing ring around the posey with 55 gallon trash cans full of chainsaw gouged up rope. Rigging devices (even in their most simple form) are purely for newbies. Shut the **** up reg, big daddy mouth is in house. Lol.
Yea you should chime in , Let's not forget" whiteoakstock" the 4 day festival of a single tree removal ! **** off rummy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry MB, I disagree extremely... and I mean EXTREMELY. I've been a victim of a few "attacks" by several "favorite" posters and when I have words to say back, I'm the one doing wrong. LOL!

Take care,

SR
Don't know, Paul, this little ****stick is ranking up there pretty high too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, and and a guy with many years of experience can't post "newbie" questions without being torn a new hole because if he has all this experience, what is he doing asking "newbie" questions?!!! LOL!

Whatever.

SR

I see! now that everyone getting real in here MDS decides to take a break from his taint pounding and enlighten us with his wisdom

Yea you should chime in , cause your pounded pink vagina was so upset it was behind the shed kicking the dog for 3 weeks . Let's not forget" whiteoakstock" the 4 day festival of a single tree removal ! **** off rummy

Was a red oak, and it took three leisurely days (which I got paid accordingly for), Lol, lol!! Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back