• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Jonsered 2095 for sale. $375 shipped to the lower 48. Power head only.

New top cover, air filter cover, carb kit, bearings, seals, gaskets, fuel line, fuel filter and other miscellaneous items. All new parts are OEM except for the fuel line. Compression is 160psi and runs good. Will need to be tuned. Recoil cover is dirty but works great.

I will get better pictures tomorrow. PM for more info. Happy Thanksgiving!

IMG_0076.JPG

As promised, new photos and a video.

You can see the pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/110141777@N03/

More details on the saw in the photo descriptions.

I took the saw off the shelf and fired it up. It is 15 degrees outside and this is a cold start (north of Bangor, ME). No high revving because I didn't have a bar and chain attached.

I picked this saw up as a "project" last year. It was dirty and disgusting but ran nice. I thought it had a rough spot in the lower bearings so I tore it apart to find out that it was just the coil hanging up on the flywheel. Live and learn. While I was in there I replaced the bearings and seals anyways and reassembled with new OEM gaskets (hard to find BTW). The previous owner dropped the saw, or something on the saw because the top cover and rear handle were broke. I replaced the top cover with NOS and found a good used rear handle. The carb was fine, but I rebuilt it anyways.

Let me know if you have any questions.

That's a crazy good price. Whomever buys it will kinda suck. You guys owe me for having all these 394/395's available. They all showed up after I bought one:mad:

Showing my ignorance here but is this the same a 394?

No it's not the same. There is a couple parts that will interchange but not many.

What I meant was, is this the jred version of the 394? I didnt think all parts would in
Depends on what you mean. As far as the tree knows, it's a 394/395

Yeah, thats what I was getting at. I havent looked into the Jonsereds past the 2188 so wasnt real sure what the 2095 was. I was asking is it was the red version of a 394, not if parts interchange.

No it's not the red version. It's the last jonsered design saw.

What I meant was, is this the jred version of the 394? I didnt think all parts would in

Yeah, thats what I was getting at. I havent looked into the Jonsereds past the 2188 so wasnt real sure what the 2095 was. I was asking is it was the red version of a 394, not if parts interchange.
It is a 93ish cc 7ish HP saw, that if running right will be very naughty

Back