A fond farewell...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrebug

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well, its been a good run. Almost 5 years in the hearth industry. But the siren call of a really good opportunity in another industry was too good to resist. Going into the Electrical Utilities Hardware business - something I used to be in. Kinda boring stuff compared to wood burning but sometimes, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

But I must say, I really enjoyed working for my company. Really enjoyed shooting the breeze with all the folks here. Sometimes it was funny, sometimes heated but never boring...

Never fret young 'uns, I'll still come around lurking and posting my invaluable opinion (much like spidey) from time to time.

Which means my friends at Kuuma will have the run of the place!

All the best to everyone here and keep posting!

Take care .. Best wishes at your new job

Congrats, and thanks for all the help you've given. Hope everything goes well with the new job.

...I'll still come around lurking and posting my invaluable opinion (much like spidey)...

That's the great thing about opinions... everyone has one... LOL
Good luck man!
And don't forget to come 'round... it ain't no damn fun voicing your opinions if'n there ain't someone willing to disagree with the same fervor and commitment.

Good luck with your new career! I'd imagine SBI would keep some sort of presence here?

And before you go, whatever happened to the stove automation system you guys were working on?

...well, now I guess I should become a site sponsor.....

Introducing zogger's smogger!

comes complete with waste oil reservoir for drip feed, grinder for rubber products, scrap plastic compactor, and roadkill possum grates!

Guaranteed to meet or exceed air quality standards in somalia!
I bet you sell a bunch of them..............except on the West coast.

Heck... I'd buy one, i really like the idea of using roadkill for heating fuel :rock:
So... how many hours burn time ya' figure for a possum, three coon and a squirrel (that's what I could'a picked up on my way in this morning)?

Not sure! We recommend you cut one open and immediately apply the prongs of the zogmeister 2000 xpturbo meter to the interior of your biomass roadkill fuel and get a fat content reading. That and your precise location in the galactic rim, using the charts that come with the kit, will give you a rough idea of how long the recycling flame will last....

I bet you sell a bunch of them..............except on the West coast.

Funny you should mention the left coast..we just got an order for several container loads, leaving a left coast port, going over to japan to some electric company there....

Not sure! We recommend you cut one open and immediately apply the prongs of the zogmeister 2000 xpturbo meter to the interior of your biomass roadkill fuel and get a fat content reading. That and your precise location in the galactic rim, using the charts that come with the kit, will give you a rough idea of how long the recycling flame will last....
How many BTU's do you figure one of those, too fat to live,welfare queens has in her?
I see the potential to solve two problems here.

How many BTU's do you figure one of those, too fat to live,welfare queens has in her?
I see the potential to solve two problems here.

Well.it can be measured, but you need another accessory for the measurement,. the hydraulic stabilizers...unfortunately we sold out, most went out to the 'burbs around DC...

Well.it can be measured, but you need another accessory for the measurement,. the hydraulic stabilizers...unfortunately we sold out, most went out to the 'burbs around DC...
Damn!

Well, best wishes for you in your new job fyrebug! You will be missed! Some of those more lively threads that had you, crappie and the kuuma boys going back and forth was one of the things that kept me coming back at first!

Zogger, funny stuff man...

comes complete with waste oil reservoir for drip feed, grinder for rubber products, scrap plastic compactor, and roadkill possum grates!

Shut up and take my money! :laugh:

Well, if it doesn't have possum shaker grates I dont want it.

If I install it myself will my insurance cover me?

Well, if it doesn't have possum shaker grates I dont want it.

If I install it myself will my insurance cover me?

Why sure it does! Comes complete with limited liability insurance, very affordable with the $500,000 bones deductible..

One of our agents from Nigeria will be contacting you...

Back