Not a big husky guy....but

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
Reaction score
I just got this old beater 372 for next to nothing on a cl trade. This stupid thing cranks, i mean almost like its had work done. I've tryed out a bunch of diffrent 372s but never remember any cutting like this. I was really suprized, guess it broke in right. I don't even like husky. Anyone else ever just had a saw that seemed to rip more then normal?

Attachments

• CAM00044.jpg
    CAM00044.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 116
As far as I know the 372 will have a 50 stamped in blue on the top fin. I'm not sure about the numbers you have. I'm wondering if it's a BB AM kit? Your saw is an '06 model but you don't have enough numbers. I'm guessing it is a week 2006 week 08.

No beater to me it looks like it's just getting broke in honestly...

As far as I know the 372 will have a 50 stamped in blue on the top fin. I'm not sure about the numbers you have. I'm wondering if it's a BB AM kit? Your saw is an '06 model but you don't have enough numbers. I'm guessing it is a week 2006 week 08.
Top of cyl was real dirty and the top fin is busted off. ill go look again

I got a ne346 off cl and I was wondering the same thing. It flat out cuts for a stocker.

No beater to me it looks like it's just getting broke in honestly...
She's pretty rough up close, it had never been cleaned till i got it. Looks like the top cover and brake lever are new also, giving it that( putty n paint make it what it ain't) look. Ill use it in the firewood pile till it goes bang

you can see on the opposite side of the rubber grommet that is says 50. it is an oem 372xp cylinder.

I've never ran a 372 that didn't leave a smile on my face I love my stihl and echos but maybe you just hadn't ran a xp in a while lol

I've never ran a 372 that didn't leave a smile on my face I love my stihl and echos but maybe you just hadn't ran a xp in a while lol
could be I've been using a new one cutting firewood for a guy, with his saw. my turd bomber is way faster than the new one

Myself and almost everyone else in the area where I live run a 372, or they want one. Hands down they best saw for cutting firewood trees 20 to 30 inch diameter.

Looks like 2006 week 38 to me.....

Latest posts

Back