• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Or trade 181SE thin ring

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Got a nice 181SE thin ring here. Runs good and everything works as it should. Compression is 165psi. Far as I know the only thing wrong with this saw is the muffler deflector is gone, probably rattled the bolts out at some point in time. Looking to sell or trade for 066-MS660-ms650-possibly 064....maybe even a project saw of those if it's nice. Might also be interested in a nice ms261 but would rather have 066-ms660. Price is 500.00 shipped in the lower 48 powerhead only. USPS money order or Paypal as a gift. If you have a nice 066-ms660 and are interested in this saw, I do have money or other trading fodder to boot.

It is nice for it's age. I hate to sell it, but I hate to use it lol.

I can't remember the exact size of the thin rings, but yes they are thinner than the 1.2mm rings in a 372s....

It is nice for it's age. I hate to sell it, but I hate to use it lol.

I can't remember the exact size of the thin rings, but yes they are thinner than the 1.2mm rings in a 372s....

Super nice saw there.

I thought they looked thinner...maybe 1.0mm. Where's JJ...I'm sure he can tell us off the top of his grey matter.

.024"... they're the same thickness as Wiseco's thinnest rings. In fact, Saw-King told me that Husky's field engineers came up with this idea after some crafty saw builder adapted a thin-ring Wiseco bike piston in a 1100CD.

Husky also made a triple thin-ring piston prototype for the 394 when it first came out, Saw-King had one NIB. The rings were the same thickness.

That is one sweet saw Durand, I wish I had a nice 066 to trade you.

Back